Account banned without explanation

Account banned without explanation

by snake73 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Character: Feydleaf
Server: Nostal begins PVP

account was banned without reason given. all transactions were very legitimate I was selling twink items on the AH.
two transactions in particular come to mind. I put a dense triangle mace on the AH for 100 gold and it was bought. and the second was a blackened duskwood staff which I put up for 200 gold and was also bought. I simply considered myself lucky and went about my business and ended up buying a bunch of gear for fellow guild mates that were in need. I was also donating a lot of crafting materials/cloths ETC to guildmates
I used multiple computers in my house on my network to sign in, if that makes any sort of difference.
most of the money I made on my character was going to help other people on my friendlist and guild, should also investigate that please. I would like this ban investigated very thoroughly. last I logged in I had 107 gold on my character and plenty of leather which I farmed myself... another BOE blue shield that I was going to sell aswell, for a price I will probably really think about this time. if requested I can provide a list of my bank transactions to prove I did not engage in gold trafficking.
and if your still unconvinced take away all my characters gold and put him on a watch-list if you wish.

This decision made without explanation is something I find very upsetting and will cease donating as a result.
perhaps

if it would please the GMs I can also compile a list of people I have encountered in the game that I know for a fact are gold farmers/botters/powerlevelers. perhaps you will ban some of them. some of which are in trade chat advertising daily.

I do not have any further information to put forward really.

I think perhaps I got lucky and happen to look suspicious, which I can completely understand and will try to do my best to avoid doing in the future.
Thank you for your time and and I will assume that the account action will be confirmed since I've been looking at other posts similar to this one. please just send me the emails of someone who will help me.

I would also like to say that regardless of the conclusion that the GM team reaches on my account I think the work you guys are doing is admirable and impressive, this server astounds me. and for it to be offered freely equally stuns me with the amount of in-game quality it offers.

once again, thank you.
Last edited by snake73 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
snake73
Private
Private

Re: Account banned without explanation

by Mimma » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Chances are you account was hacked, and since you also posted your account name for all to see it looks like you don't take account security serious.

Edit your post and remove the account name. All the GM's need is a character and realm name (which you have already included).

The GM's are currently very busy, so it could take some days before you receive an answer.
You can help them a little if you already now know potential causes for a ban; e.g. if you did some large gold transactions recently, then list them here.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Cabotage » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. Thank you for the information you have provided, this ban is under review and we will get back to you here with the outcome.

Regards, GM Team.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by snake73 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:09 am

too late to be looking for that review??
snake73
Private
Private

by Noxm » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Daemon wrote:[...]
Please note that we have finished processing the ban appeals that were underway when Nostalrius shut down. No further ban appeals will be considered.

Best regards,
Nostalrius team

Source : Account transfer information
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by snake73 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:05 am

well... mine was under review before the announcement so....
snake73
Private
Private

by Denbts » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:48 am

snake73 wrote:well... mine was under review before the announcement so....

Yeah, according to their post that should make this ban eligible for review. Haven't seen any word from mods on whether or not cases like this actually are getting reviews, since it seems there are a lot more of them than anyone expected, but I'd not give up hope yet. Good luck.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by snake73 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm still hopeful.... sort of.... it was under review in march..... there not going to get to it in the next 12 hours..

this is me being hopeful.
snake73
Private
Private

by Denbts » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:25 am

They don't need to.

If it's not unbanned by the time Elysium launches, that doesn't mean Nost staff give up and stop reviewing peoples' account issues. The transfer will be available for some time, I imagine.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by snake73 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:38 am

not to sound like a dick but I doubt they will be motivated to do so very much.
snake73
Private
Private

Next

Return to Account issues