Account ban

Account ban

by erzgier » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 am

Hi, my account got recently banned.

Charname is Popdog on Pve A

I maybe got a clue why im banned but i want to know it for sure. I killed some Horde players in AV through mountains n stuff looks like they are not so ok with this.

If its a ban for something else i dont know what i did wrong.
erzgier
Tester

Re: Account ban

by Benevael » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Greetings,

Your account has been banned for cheat/hack detection. If you would like to appeal this ban, please provide some information about anything unusual that may have happened.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by erzgier » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi Benevael, nothing unusual happend i guess.
I trade some gold like 45 with a friend to buy me don julios band.

I left a av one time fell through the ground and spawned in shouthore.

Im Using Macro keys on my mouse to let my pet attack and do hunters mark its like it clicks two keys at the same time (Shift+7) as example - i do not automate the fighting with it.

The last thing that comes to my mind is i set up alot of macros recently - but there are all picked up from this forum. (Hunter Section)

Hope this information helps u to track down the problem ;(
erzgier
Tester

by Benevael » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 am

Thank you for this information. We have placed this account ban under review and will get back to you in this thread with the result.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by erzgier » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:57 pm

i farmed av to get don julios my first epic on this char then i got it logged off next morning banned 2 days later nostalrius shutting down...
erzgier
Tester

by erzgier » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:22 am

rip popdog
erzgier
Tester

Return to Account issues