Banned, unsure why or ban length.

Banned, unsure why or ban length.

by bryan7474 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Just want to know why I was banned, how long it's for and if there's something I can do to help get it unbanned? I play with my wife once in a while, sucks that was banned :(
bryan7474
Tester

Re: Banned, unsure why or ban length.

by Mencius » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:38 pm

They need your character name and server you play on. (Note: Do NOT give your account name for security).
Mencius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cabotage » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:39 am

Greetings,

Your account was bannned for spamming advertisements for gold seller websites. It was probably hacked during the recent gold seller hack wave.

The ban has been placed under compromised account review. The review may take some time to complete. We will get back to you with a determination or more instructions in this thread.

Regards, GM Team.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by InigoM » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:08 pm

To answer your time question -

Most reviews take between two to 14 days from what I have seen looking at the posts from many dozens of them over the last few months of history.

They also had a mass of compromised accounts lately which has greatly increased their workload I am guessing.
InigoM
Private
Private

by bryan7474 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 am

Since server is closing, do you mind rushing my unban a bit maybe email me a password change link? I'd like to make a farewell video for nostalrius
bryan7474
Tester

Return to Account issues