Account banned today 5 minutes before close

Re: Account banned today 5 minutes before close

by illict » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Pottu wrote:If you were banned 5 minutes actual server closure, then it does not matter because the database we transfer will be from a week before you were banned.

Thank you so much for response :) You guys are the best
illict
Private
Private

by _Athena_ » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Pottu wrote:If you were banned 5 minutes actual server closure, then it does not matter because the database we transfer will be from a week before you were banned.

Hey Pottu,

Do you have an estimation in regards to what kind of timeframe we should expect? Since the 6th of April was the announcement, that day, 2-3 days before or perhaps a week (maintenance etc)? The exact second isn't too relevant. Mostly just curious, because the PvE realm just had its patch (new stats/leaf/eye etc).
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 pm

I don't have an exact answer for that. Let's say up to 48 hours from the announcement.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Heviletti1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:44 am

Is it possible to get in contact with you here Pottu? I needed to make a new forum account as I was unable to access my old one (There isn't working password recovery here at the forums right now?").

I had stopped playing 2-3 months before Nostalrius announced its shutdown. I tried to log in days before shutdown to take a last look into the server, to find out my account was banned. I'm pretty sure it was temporary ban (or so called lock) caused by too many incorrect login attemps (Possibly from me, possibly from 3rd party). I never got around to solve this as servers were about to be closed and I didn't care that much. Now I see we are getting the database back on Elysium, i'm really curious about the fate of my account. I can provide you with as much information as possible if needed.

Name of the forum account I was talking about in start of this post is "Heviletti" incase you are able to restore my password somehow. I also sent you guys an email to [email protected] about the case as I was redirected to that email trying to restore my forum password.
Heviletti1
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

I'll be monitoring these forums until they get sucked down into the collective sewer drain of the Internet. I'll also be around the Valkyrie/Elysium forums.

As to your question, I do not have a solution for you quite yet. The team is mapping out all the technical hurdles we need to overcome. Our aim is to bring every legitimate player back online. If you have a valid email associated with your account, that should be enough to recover it. When? I can't say yet.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Heviletti1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Pottu wrote:I'll be monitoring these forums until they get sucked down into the collective sewer drain of the Internet. I'll also be around the Valkyrie/Elysium forums.

As to your question, I do not have a solution for you quite yet. The team is mapping out all the technical hurdles we need to overcome. Our aim is to bring every legitimate player back online. If you have a valid email associated with your account, that should be enough to recover it. When? I can't say yet.

Thanks for your answer. So you don't have access to the information regarding the ban of my account? (As in, if it's actually permanently banned or just a temporary ban as I assume it is)

I think I have the same email associated with the said account as I have on my actual forum account. (Heviletti)
I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open so I can get closure to this as you said you don't yet have the solution. Also, is it possible for you to reset my other forum accounts password, didn't see an option to do it myself. Cheers!
Heviletti1
Tester

Previous

Return to Account issues