Account issue, perma banned?!

Account issue, perma banned?!

by psychofast » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:29 pm

I came back from the army a week ago and i was happy to see we will all be able to play again.

I have tried to retrieve token and this appeared :

This account is permanently banned and cannot be recovered. No ban request will be considered from now by Nostalrius team, and thus there is no way to transfer this account.

I was a well respected member of the community and would never jeopardize my account or guild by cheating in any way.
I never knew my account was banned nor i appealed a ban, i was in the army.
I invested over 70 days played time into the account, and i was really happy to hear that i would be able to play it again.

I would like to continue on where i stopped on my Vanila journey, as a Class Leader of well respected guild.
Please, take a look at my case.

account username : redshadow

I also have an email and password if needed.
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Account issue, perma banned?!

by psychofast » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:35 pm

GM Snow on discord told me i should come here and talk to you about the account.
Apparently he checked and my account was `traded` but that couldnt be the case, i was in the army at that time, i left somewhere in august last year.

When i check realmstats there are some items obtained that were not done by my hand,
i think my account was compromised because i used same info on different servers before.

I proved to GM Snow that i am owner of original account details, GM Snow told me im genuine and said that i should come here post on forum and ask you guys was there any other way to prove the ownership.

I am also a Class leader in a very respectful guild.

Much respect for giving me a helping hand
Last edited by psychofast on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Slitch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:45 am

I just realized that im in the same terrible situation.
Ive played wow hononest for 12 yrs now, i have a account with over 1 year played time.
I came to Nost to play the "real" wow, and been working hard on my character here.
I think many ppl are experiencing the same acc ban without a clue. There must be some sort of explanation for it all.
Dunno how you else can prove it Right than beeing honorst and true.
Slitch
Tester

by Agleed » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:49 am

Indeed I have the same issue. I camed back from the wow after this many time... and saw some items that could not have been farmed by me. Please unban... I checked my bank account history, and there is also some money deposited that could not have been for me. Pleease save me from the chinese farmers... I am a well respected community and spent many days farming with bots on this account. I am clearly the innocent please give me back my account. Also before I quit i sent a lot of gold to someone else via mail, if you could retrieve it back please tell me
Agleed
Tester

by Defeller » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 pm

I tried to get token for my account and it says my account has been permanently banned. I Played couple months before shutdown but my account was never banned ? My account name is : Defeller and my character name is : Likanekikka 60 Undead Warrior.
Defeller
Tester

by Pottu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by moghedanbanned » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:22 pm

A better response would be WHY you aren't reviewing bans any longer.
moghedanbanned
Grunt
Grunt

by PROPH3CY » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:47 pm

moghedanbanned wrote:A better response would be WHY you aren't reviewing bans any longer.

Agreed..

What sort of appraisal is this to some of the oldest standing players of Nostalrius?
PROPH3CY
Tester

by psychofast » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Pottu wrote:As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.

Well i mean thats the issue.
I couldnt even know that my account was banned because there was no way to check before the token thing, thats what the GMs have said to me.
Please reach out to a man who has played this character for over 2 months ingame and have been supporting your server since day 1.
Best of luck!
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Account issues