Transffer problem

Transffer problem

by regar123 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:25 am

I do not remember my password,login name and email- i remember my only name of character ---
Name of character- Battlefelix
class- Warrior
level -around 20-40lvl please -what to do please help me :(
regar123
Tester

Re: Transffer problem

by Bodywrecker » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 pm

regar123 wrote:I do not remember my password,login name and email- i remember my only name of character ---
Name of character- Battlefelix
class- Warrior
level -around 20-40lvl please -what to do please help me :(

not going to happen. You NEED the username and either the email or password. They cannot and will not comb the database for names.

Username is the most important
Bodywrecker
Tester

by Mimma » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Bodywrecker speaks the truth.

Here is from the Q&A section:

Q: I can't remember my info to generate a token... Can you help me?

A: We cannot help you with this. In order to find your information, we would need access to the Nostalrius DB, which we do not have (hence the transfer). Additionally, the Nostalrius staff has stated they will not be assisting with account recovery. Your only chance going forward is to keep trying to remember your information.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Bodywrecker » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Bodywrecker speaks the truth.

But don't get me wrong, I do think it's absolutely stupid that they can't pull the account by just the email and send a recovery through the email since they are all unique.

Because in my case, I can't remember my user name, but I do have the email I used with the old verification code (which didn't have the account name on it for whatever reason).
Bodywrecker
Tester

by Mimma » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:36 pm

No, emails are not unique on Nost. They are on Elysium though.

And Elysium does not have access to the Nost database, so Elysium cannot check for a specific username or email or anything. If this sghould be sorted, then Nost should do it - and I doubt that will happen.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Account issues