Just trying to get a little organized

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Just trying to get a little organized

by Nevyrmore » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:15 pm

So I thought I'd start this off with just trying to find out who all would be looking to make a guild on the Alliance side. I know this is jumping way ahead of the curve (since we don't have a server yet) but I'm just looking to see what kind of guilds (social / hardcore raiders / pvpers) people are looking at making. Based on the population, you can even have a guild with section officers for each part of the above mentioned gaming types. Again, just trying to see who's looking at doing what.

Forgive me if I seem a little formal. My written word trends towards that direction.
Nevyrmore
Tester

Re: Just trying to get a little organized

by KirkHammett » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm going to have to say that it's a pretty vague future in terms of guild goals. Albeit, there are a lot of hardcore raiding oriented guild or pvp oriented guilds we can't know for sure if game aspects should really be divided like that. A guild can be raid oriented and still have a large player base which does pvp together.

It's all about what the players want. Me in particular love pve and doing almost anything pve related with a guild, from large quest-chains to dungeons and raid. But I also vastly enjoy pvp, and it would be very satisfactory to know that my guild mates would also like to pvp as a team.

We just have to wait and see how the majority of the upcoming PvE server population will stick to these game aspects, but in all honesty, I think a blend of PvP/PvE in a guild is the right way to go, focusing on just one thing can be sometimes stressful and mundane.
Exception error messages in a nutshell:
Code: Select all
$result = mysql_query("SELECT `finger` FROM `hand` WHERE id=3");
echo $result;
KirkHammett
Private
Private

by Nevyrmore » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:13 am

Oh I completely agree. I was just trying to see what ideas others had. In retail vanilla we had a raiding officer that put together and lead our raids. We also had a pvp officer that put together some pvp times and stuff like that as well. I was just putting some ideas out there to see what kind of feedback there was from the forum community. In the end, we'll have to see what happens during release. Just trying to be a little proactive. Thanks for the input.
Nevyrmore
Tester

by Brunchkin » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:16 am

For me, it's just about finding a guild whose raid schedule works with your schedule. The first Alliance guild I find with a weekend raiding schedule I will join. I would just make my own but people expect a web site and I don't know how to make web sites.
Brunchkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by komaf » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Brunchkin wrote:For me, it's just about finding a guild whose raid schedule works with your schedule. The first Alliance guild I find with a weekend raiding schedule I will join. I would just make my own but people expect a web site and I don't know how to make web sites.

Then you want Voltaic ^^ check above.
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters