<Heralds of Norgannon> NA Endgame Raiding Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Heralds of Norgannon> NA Endgame Raiding Guild

by PageGaming » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Heralds of Norgannon is an Alliance Raiding Guild focused on providing a Mature, Friendly Raid Environment on Nostalrius PvE. No matter your goals or skill level, if you put in the effort and contribute positively to our community you will always have a place in <HoN>.

Below you can find our quick information, and a bit more detail included for those who desire it below that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Information

Faction | Alliance
Region | North America (Although All Are Welcome!)
Focus | MediumCore PvE Raiding
Raid Times | Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6PM PST until 9PM PST [Wednesday cut out during farm content]
Loot Method | Modified Loot Council
Website | Heralds of Norgannon
Officers | Page | Kettering | Aranikus | Skrax

What Makes <HoN> Stand Out?

1. Respect For Your Time
Our raid times are fixed and will not be deviated from unless EVERY member of that raid agrees to it. We also take being late, unprepared, or lazy very seriously and will not tolerate those who disrespect the time of others to participate in our raids.

2. A Positive Atmosphere
Toxicity and drama won't be allowed within <HoN> and those who create a negative play experience for others will be swiftly removed, regardless of their ability. We would rather progress slowly with a fantastic group than be best on the server with a miserable roster.

3. Focusing on Fun
In Vanilla WoW, a lot of the time you have to make your own fun. To this end <HoN> aims to be a positive force on the server and create events for players beyond our ranks, even cross Faction! If you like to be creative and help design in-game activities then we have a place for you!

4. Fairness For Gear
Heralds of Norgannon uses a Modified Loot Council system. Essentially, Officers vote on loot distribution and assign it to where the item will do the most good. This means you won't see DPS Bows going to Tanks just to inflate their egos, or Off-Specs of long time Members being put in front of new comers. Loot is to be used for the good of the guild and not as the sole reason to raid.

Currently we have open recruitment for all Classes as we look towards endgame. As most people know, not every player will make it to 60 and not every player will be able to raid should they reach 60 so we are not resting on our heels. If you are determined to make it to endgame and want to contribute to a great atmosphere then please head over to our forums and apply.

Heralds of Norgannon is NOT aiming to be the fastest or the "best" on the server. Our focus is on providing a specific atmosphere for our players, respecting their time, and having a ton of fun. If you want to rush through Vanilla at breakneck speed then this is not the guild for you. If you love being social, raiding, and progressing as a steady pace then please check us out.

Have additional questions? Have a comment? Reply here, PM me or whisper Page in game!
Last edited by PageGaming on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance] PvE Server

by Corazon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:22 pm

No offense, but I would've held off on advertising your intended guild name until you were ready to make the guild, so no trolls are able to steal it. We've had that problem during Nos' first launch.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PageGaming » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:38 pm

I would be honored if anyone cared that much, but thank you for the warning. :]
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bartolo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi. So you want people between what age and what age?

At what time/day do you expect to raid?

cheers.
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PageGaming » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Age isn't a hard requirement, we are mostly in our 20's and 30's. Times are included in the OP.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by twothousandk » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Lazy question: How is pacific standart time is rellated to server time?
twothousandk
Private
Private

by PageGaming » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:17 pm

As far as I know server time is Paris time, which is 9 hours ahead of PST. Someone can correct me in the likely case that I am wrong.
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bildrac » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 pm

I'm interested. I was hoping to find a raiding guild before the PvE launch and luckily enough you guys are NA with perfect hours.
Bildrac
Tester

by Kazy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Actually server time is 8 hours ahead of PST time. This means that if you live in the GMT+1 (server time) zone, then the raids of HoN will be from 2am to 5am.
I hope someone sets up a guild a bit like this one for EU players.
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Brundle » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Its also dependent on DST or not as well, why we still have that i don't know...

anyway interested sign'd up on your page, have a bunch of people that ill refer as well
Brundle
Tester

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters