<Heralds of Norgannon> NA Endgame Raiding Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Heralds of Norgannon> [NA][Alliance] PvE Server

by Tamic » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm planing on rolling a warrior to tank for raids and your guild sounds great right up till the Wednesday raids. I don't think i can do Wednesdays when they come up ATM, I'm sure it will change is time. So my question is will all 3 days be mandatory?
Tamic
Tester

by handamputation » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:54 am

How do I apply?

Been looking and looking for a friendly, active guild. LVL 15 Nelf Holy Priest here. New to Nost and wanting to level quickly and quest completely. One day I'd like to heal in dungeons. Then maybe raid if I feel that I'm up to it.

I don't get a chance to play every day, but I try to play for a few hours here and there.

Holler at me in game if you'd like to chat about it. Name's "Woodja".
handamputation
Private
Private

by Kazy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:14 am

handamputation wrote:How do I apply?

Been looking and looking for a friendly, active guild. LVL 15 Nelf Holy Priest here. New to Nost and wanting to level quickly and quest completely. One day I'd like to heal in dungeons. Then maybe raid if I feel that I'm up to it.

I don't get a chance to play every day, but I try to play for a few hours here and there.

Uhm... This is the PvE forum. If you are already playing, then you are on the PvP server, because the PvE server haven't opened yet.
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PageGaming » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Tamic wrote:I'm planing on rolling a warrior to tank for raids and your guild sounds great right up till the Wednesday raids. I don't think i can do Wednesdays when they come up ATM, I'm sure it will change is time. So my question is will all 3 days be mandatory?

We have a casual raider rank available for those who can't make everyday. You can read more about it on our website which is linked in my signature and in my OP. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask! :]
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by handamputation » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:02 am

Kazy wrote:
handamputation wrote:How do I apply?

Uhm... This is the PvE forum. If you are already playing, then you are on the PvP server, because the PvE server haven't opened yet.

Oh. Ok.
handamputation
Private
Private

by PageGaming » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:06 am

We're still here! OG Nost PvE Alliance guild. :P
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bildrac » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:18 am

More people should join the steam chat and group, it's pretty lonely in there.
Bildrac
Tester

by Aranikus » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:32 pm

I just joined the guild a few days ago, and already have a leveling group getting set-up so we can hit the ground running on launch, the 17th! Bump to find some more people to come join in on the Vanilla experience 2.0 :D
Aranikus
Tester

by Vitt » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:21 pm

I'll be applying shortly... guild and times work perfectly with my schedule.
Vitt
Tester

by PageGaming » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 pm

We're still finalizing stuff for launch, come join!
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters