<Lotus Storm> (Alliance) LF other people rushing to 60!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Lotus Storm> (Alliance) LF other people rushing to 60!

by Aiushtha » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:16 pm

If you still have room, I would like to join.
I was planning on playing a holy priest, but it seems you've got enough of those already. I'd also be willing to play a mage, but I do wonder if all those priests will make it to max level.
Aiushtha
Private
Private

by Erho » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Aiushtha wrote:If you still have room, I would like to join.
I was planning on playing a holy priest, but it seems you've got enough of those already. I'd also be willing to play a mage, but I do wonder if all those priests will make it to max level.

We're accepting basically everyone right now that's planning on leveling quickly. Play what ever you want. In about 2-3 weeks we'll find out pretty quickly who will make it to 60 and who won't. Beyond that, it's a guessing game as to what classes we'll need in the long run. Though if population of other 1.12 private servers are any indication of class needs, healers and casters are usually in high demand. As of now, we don't have all that many hunters or rogues for example. But I'm sure finding a few solid ones won't be an issue.
Erho
Private
Private

by Aiushtha » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Bah, just saw you guys are from the US. Too bad.
Aiushtha
Private
Private

by cuckits » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:37 am

Hey, i'd be interested in joining, I have a lot of free time on my hands for awhile so i'd love to have a guild along the way to 60, I was planning on rolling a priest but it looks like you're in need of paladins, which I can play too. i'll message you in game whenever you're on again
cuckits
Tester

by krawnixbudz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Hey cant PM yet but would love to roll with you all. looking to roll gnome mage.
krawnixbudz
Tester

by Dathrus » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:31 pm

More blessings!!! (aka paladins)
Dathrus
Private
Private

by zednexus » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I mained a paladin on the pvp server so you could say I'm semi qualified but I'm flexible what are you guys in need of right now
zednexus
Tester

by ghist » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Mage here. I'm looking to push to 60 ASAP as well. I did level to 60 on PvP side of Nostalrius, but I heard about the new vanilla server so late, it was getting annoying to get groups for content. I'm quite fast leveler.
ghist
Tester

by Erho » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Still accepting anyone looking to race to 60 and get things done! We don't have any druids yet!
Erho
Private
Private

by Shadowpve » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:58 pm

I'll be playing either priest or rogue, most likely priest. Looking to be atleast within the first 50 to hit lvl 60. I will be actively looking for a solid raid guild as well as a solid pvp team for honor grind.
Shadowpve
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters