<Weltfremd> [GER][PvE]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Weltfremd> [GER][PvE]

by Mandalar » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 am

I also want to join a german speaking Guild. Looking forward to the opening of the PVE Realm to see you ingame...
Mandalar
Tester

by Nagrim » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:41 am

2 threads of german guilds for alliance and no one (just 1 thread of EU guild) for horde. EU and GER only playin' alliance? :|
Nagrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MasterQuaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:44 am

Well... the point is... there's no Paladin at the horde side :D
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cram » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:33 pm

I'm confident that there will be a german horde guild once the realm released :)
Cram
Private
Private

by MasterQuaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 pm

I am considering to relocate my guild at the horde side, in view of that Weltfremd was the first anounced German guild on the Alliance side. I am not sure if there are enough German players for two guilds at the same faction. But atm it's just a consideration which will depend on the decision of my companions and on the interest of German players in the next few days.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cram » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Patience my german fellow :D . The realm hasn't even been released yet. But you are not wrong. It could be hard but with time it's possible since your are more pvp oriented than we are.
Cram
Private
Private

by MasterQuaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:07 pm

We met a decision! We will introduce a German guild at the horde side. We wish you guys luck at alliance.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cram » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:08 am

We are still looking for german players. Our roster is filling up! Join us and let's have a good time
Cram
Private
Private

by Delso » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:32 am

Über das Wochenende ist unsere kleine Gilde auf mehr als 20 im Forum angemeldete Member gewachsen.

Seid von Anfang an dabei und genießt das gemeinsame Leveln und Aufbau der Gemeinschaft.

Wir suchen noch nicht gezielt nach einzelnen Klassen, spielt was ihr wollt, bis zum ersten Raid kann sich jeder einen Stammplatz sichern. (Tipp: Im Moment sind wir sehr dünn besetzt was Heilerklassen angeht, aber kommt auf unsere Seite und seht selbst)
------------------------------------------------------------

Over The Weekend our little guild grow to over 20 accounts on the forum.

Be with us from the beginning and enjoy leveling together and help us build the guild.

At the moment we are not looking for certain classes. Play what you want , until the first raid started , everyone got a chance for a place in the Core. (Hint: At the moment we are thin on healing classes)

Have a nice Sunday , future Nostalrius PvE Community, see you online.
Delso
Private
Private

by DarkOPM » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Bin als Menschen Magierin auch mal mit am Start. Eventuell switche ich noch auf einen Priester um.
DarkOPM
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters