<Logic>PVE. ....a social guild AT ELYSIUM NOW

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Logic>PVE. ....a social guild

by Diametra » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:45 am

We can spark up the TS on day of, but there's only one thing ya need to know...if you see something move, kill it. Kill it fast. :)
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Marli » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:00 am

It's like you know me. See you all at release! I just know that We, as a united group of the Alliance will be a mighty one. We may not reach the top of the mountain first, or by next month, or by the end of 2016, or the next fiscal year or... the next lunar eclipse in 2032 or whatever it is I was just talking about but uhhh, crap I just realized I'm not gonna have any nice bags right off I am so screwed :(
Marli
Tester

by vildheden » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:53 am

Sounds nice =) Just what im looking for aswell cu online saturday - gonna roll gnome lock =)
vildheden
Tester

by Faxfayfaz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Marli wrote: uhhh, crap I just realized I'm not gonna have any nice bags right off I am so screwed :(

Ha! you're screwed? I'm a hoarder :/
Faxfayfaz
Private
Private

by Diametra » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Marli wrote:It's like you know me. See you all at release! I just know that We, as a united group of the Alliance will be a mighty one. We may not reach the top of the mountain first, or by next month, or by the end of 2016, or the next fiscal year or... the next lunar eclipse in 2032 or whatever it is I was just talking about but uhhh, crap I just realized I'm not gonna have any nice bags right off I am so screwed :(

*thumbs up*
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Diametra » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:22 am

Some folks want to get 5 mans going for questing and what not. we can use chat channel /join logic until I make the run to Sw for a guild charter and all that jazz.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Havesh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 am

I'm rolling a human priest (semi-healing spec while leveling, healing at cap) and a human paladin (eventually holy-ish). I want to relive the good old days of not rushing to cap, having fun, and having friendly people to play with at most times. :)

I'm an EU player.
Havesh
Tester

by FrogTheGamer » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 am

=D

Frog will be looking to make a 5man party right at launch ;D

With any luck, we'll get 5 peeps who plan to play a lot on opening day. We can party and blast through Elwynn, and maybe Westfall!! =D Would love to stay together all the way to Deadmines, and get the Server First!!! XDXD =)

Pst if you'll be playing a lot opening day and might want to be a part of the group!! :]

(Will be playing a paladin, so can be Tank, Healer, or DPS to fill whatever roll the fledgling party needs ribbit =D)

SEE YOU AT LAUNCH!!! =D=D
FrogTheGamer
Tester

by Saephon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:24 am

Lol just realized it's going live at 3am central time. I wonder if I'll actually be able to get on, hope there aren't server problems, or I'm gonna be very tired the next day.
Saephon
Tester

by Diametra » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23695&start=50#p164097

that would put it in the afternoon for US central time.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters