<Dogs of War> EU Guild (Alliance)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Dogs of War> EU Guild (Alliance)

by Defoe » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello!

I'd like to create a guild for EU users themed around the fact the theme of being mercenaries for hire, thus the cool name. I'll use this tabard: http://tabard.gnomeregan.info/tabard.ph ... n=Alliance

Pretty nice in my eyes.

Anyway I don't feel theres much need in writing too much at this stage as the server isn't out yet, but if other EU people whom like the tabard or the name want to join that'd be ace. I'm a former raider myself, got to the first two bosses on Naxx Vanilla as an officer so I have a vague idea of what I'm doing but I'd welcome help.

I'd like to turn this into a raiding guild but at the same time I'm not wanting to recruit people for the sake of it, being able to hold a civil conversation and prioritising good community vibes ahead of progress are key in my eyes, so it may lead to slow growth. Personally though I'm going to be a really try-hard fury warrior/off-tank focusing on mining and blacksmithing.

I'll maybe update this if there is demand for something more legible than my ramblings, but as said before it would be good to see if there is any interest, although even if there isn't I'll be seducing ten mugs into helping me get my beautiful guild tabard/name regardless.
Defoe
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters