Husband and Wife LFG

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Husband and Wife LFG

by Nammy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi there!

My husband and I have joined the PvE server (NA) very recently and are looking for a guild that is active with leveling content but is also looking to complete endgame content in the near(ish) future.

Some information about our background:

Me - I played WoW for six years from launch to Cata. I have always mained a druid healer and will be doing so once again. I completed end game content in vanilla from MC to AQ, with some Naxx experience as well.

Husband - He's a WoW noob unfortunately (I hadn't met him when I played before or else he'd have more experience because what wife says goes, ya know?). He's levelling a dps warrior at the moment.

Both - We have both played other MMO's to fill in the gaps since we left WoW. We played SWTOR together and were the leaders of a very successful PvE guild for a year and a half. We have been in a bit of an MMO slump for some time, playing games like ArcheAge and Rift to fill the time. We are both experienced raiders, we know how to listen to directions (read: avoid the stupid), and we enjoy a medium to hardcore raiding setup. We do both work full time jobs, but we are available nearly every day after 8 pm EST. We would prefer to raid closer to 10 pm EST, but will work with what we can get. We expect to be max level ASAP, but obviously we can't give you an exact date on that. We're helpful people, we like to support guildies in their endeavors, and we're generally pretty cool people to be around.

So. Yup. That's us. If your guild might be a fit, send me a message here or look up Namende (me) or Kekasi (him) in game.

Thank ya! ^-^
Nammy
Tester

Re: Husband and Wife LFG

by PageGaming » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Do you have particular needs in terms of raid times? : ]
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kekasi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Husband here.

We'd prefer to raid sometime between 9 pm to 12 pm EST.
Anything before that cannot be guaranteed because of jobs, and anything past that is possible but not preferred.

Expecting a couple weeks until max level, not sure exacts since I've never played wow and she hasn't played vanilla in a long time.
Kekasi
Tester

by Masq » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:12 am

Hey,

Feel free to check us out at AFGM-Guild.com

We've recently chosen our raid times to be Wednesday + Thursday 9pm to 12am. If you're interested, feel free to contact us out through our website or in-game.
Masq
Private
Private

by PageGaming » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:52 am

We raid 6-9PM PDT so in range of what you're looking for. Feel free to check us out at the link in my signature if that sounds doable. :]
PageGaming
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ntmasta » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:55 am

Nammy,

I read your post and don't know if you've found a guild yet. A few others and I have created an East Coast raiding guild <Into the Fray> and we expect to make raid times around 7pm-10pm EST Thursday and Saturday. Times and dates are subject to change (a little) in the coming growth of the guild. Granted, it's a little earlier than what you were asking for, but I just wanted to extend the invitation to you and your husband to check us out if it's something you both feel like working with.

You can look at our recruitment post on Alliance guild headquarters as well as check out our site at itf.shivtr.com. Also, feel free to contact myself (Aillig), Mordaiyne, or Lifesaver in game to get the hook up.

Good luck to you and hope to hear from you.

Cheers
ntmasta
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters