New to the server Looking for friendly guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

New to the server Looking for friendly guild

by shields3 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:24 am

I've played wow since retail release, and im just starting out here on nos. I'm on the pve realm and am wondering if any guilds are currently recruiting members who are new, I'm leveling a ret paladin and i enjoy helping others. I have done some end game content for vanilla but i will admit it hasn't been as much as i'd like. I learn quickly though and really just want some friendly people to play with.

My ingame name is Korito and at the time of this post im lvl 1 but will be working hard to change that. I'm Est time, thank you for reading and happy hunting :)
shields3
Tester

Re: New to the server Looking for friendly guild

by ntmasta » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:45 am

Korito,

We have a newly formed and professional NA East guild open for leveling and dungeons with raiding ahead. As far as your end-game experience--no problem. We aim to help players better their understanding of the game and their class in order to have a better, well-rounded playing experience for increased contribution to the guild. Pst me (Aillig) in game and we'll give ya a spot on the team. You can also contact Mordaiyne or Lifesaver for further help.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
ntmasta
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters