2 vanilla players looking to raid Fri... and... ???

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

2 vanilla players looking to raid Fri... and... ???

by SilentF » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello,
My friend and I are former vanilla players/raiders up to cata. Rolled rogues here for fun, and while it has been fun we would like to start raiding. Finding out that rogues are a dime a dozen I figured we could maybe find something on the forums. The problem is we are adults with full time jobs, so something Friday night (we live in USA, EST) and any other day really between 6pm EST and 1am ( could be later friday or if another weekend). Anyways, thanks for any help. In game name is Silentfart. :)
SilentF
Tester

Re: 2 vanilla players looking to raid Fri... and... ???

by Drakthir » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey SilentF,

Welcome to the server! Looking around myself, most guilds appear to start raiding at roughly 7pm EST. If you are both playing rogues, you may have an issue getting into the same raiding team, as you mentioned, they are quite popular. If your main goal is to raid, one of you might want to look into rerolling.
Drakthir
Private
Private

Re: 2 vanilla players looking to raid Fri... and... ???

by Mord » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Hey Silentfart,
I'm the recruitment officer of Into the Fray, an EST based guild created in an effort to allow people with full time jobs or college to raid and have a good time while not taking away too much time from everyone's personal lives! We are in the process of getting everyone to 60 and hitting dungeons hard for our pre-raid sets but our raids will be Thursday/Saturday 7-10pm EST. I'll hit you up in game and answer any additional questions you may have but we're in need of rogues at the moment believe it or not. For now I'll drop the link to our recruitment post for more insight into what we're about!

<Into the Fray>

I'll be home from work in a few hours and be logging on, talk to you soon!

-Mord
Mord
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters