Odobenus Rosmarus [EU] are recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Odobenus Rosmarus [EU] are recruiting

by Monstertank » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:17 am

Hello there!

Odobenus Rosmarus, hereby called Odobros, are currently recruiting healers and DPS to join our raid group.

Raid times are Sunday and Wednesday 1930-2230 server time.

Don't miss out on the chance to be part of an epic adventure from the very beginning!

Current progression:
MC: 6/10
Ony: 1/1

About
Odobenus Rosmarus, or Odobros, originates from a clan called Swedish Rednecks founded to accompany the release of Battlefield 2 in 2005.

We are a core of around 10 people who have been together since that time which is rather unique for a gaming community. We have played Call of Duty 4, 5 and MW2 together as well as WoW, Battlefield 3, Bad Company and lately BF4.

Furthermore we are in the ages of 24-35 and some may even regard us as veterans.

Who are we?

Since the dawn of time mankind has awaited true leaders. Well, the wait is over. As of April 2015 a few brave walruses has taken upon the role to rule them all.

Wait what, Walrus?
Correct. Walruses have feats of strength that can not be argued with. We are big, have strong teeth and a mental ability that exceeds everyone. Even you, filthy human!

Requirements
– Speak English fluently.
– Ability to join us on our discord-server.
– Interest in raiding.
– Be fully prepared for our raids including bringing pots/elixirs and reading up on the strats.
– We require you to be at least 18 years old.

If you would be interested, feel free to drop me a PM or add me in game, Monstertank.
You could also apply on our website, http://odobros.com.

http://odobros.com

Looking forward to hear from you! :)

Best Regards
Gustav / Monstertank
Guild Master of Odobros
Last edited by Monstertank on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Monstertank
Private
Private

Re: Odobenus Rosmarus [EU] are recruiting scandinavian playe

by Glivee » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:37 am

Hello!

Im interested to join you guys and i will be contacting you ingame later this evening :)
:D
Glivee
Tester

by Monstertank » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 am

Update:
We are currently around 20 people in the Guild from level 20-55. Hopefully around 10 players will hit lvl 60 by the end of next week. If you are interested to join me shoot me (Monstertank ingame) a PM. You are also able to message Lentesheals for an invite.

Looking forward to start pre-raid gearing with you!
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 pm

BUMP: Around 25 members now and about 5 lvl 60 or just about to hit lvl 60. Pre-raid gearing is starting seriously in the upcoming weeks, don't be late for the party!
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Bump, still looking for Swedish, Danish and Norwegian members to join :) We require you to be at least lvl 40 or dedicated to level up quickly since we are soon to start raiding. Our raid times will be decided in a poll on our forums by all the guild members.
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Currently 10 player at level 60 and many more close to ding. In total we are around 45 members.

If you are a scandinavian guild considering a merge feel free to /w me in game. It would be awesome to be 40 scandinavians clearing MC/Ony together.

Regards
Monstertank
Private
Private

Re: Odobenus Rosmarus [EU] are recruiting

by Monstertank » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Update:
We are now recruiting players from all Europe and have set a goal to start MC by the end of March. We are currently 25 lvl 60's and are looking for DPS and healers from all classes. We are however closed on tanks.

Also our website, http://odobros.com, has been updated to be accustomed to WoW.

Please whisper me or Loitsija in game for more info.

Don't miss out on the chance to be part of an epic adventure from the very beginning!
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:30 pm

BUMP: Looking especially for healers but all classes except for tanks are welcome!
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 am

BUMP!

We have a few openings on the following classes:
Druid: 2 Restoration and 1 Feral
Paladin: 1 Holy
Priest: 2 Holy
Warrior: 2 fury/arms
Warlock: 2
Mage: 1 or 2

Please dont hesitate to contact me, Lentesheals and Loitsija in game for more information about us. You are also invited to check our website, http://www.odobros.com

Thank you for your time!
Monstertank
Private
Private

by Monstertank » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:34 pm

BUMP once again! We are looking for healers but also for one or two talented mages as well as a lock and a fury warrior.

Raid times are Sunday and Wednesday 1930-2230 server time.
Monstertank
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters