Newer player looking for guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Newer player looking for guild

by Kerplunq » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Greetings fellow Azerothians,

My name is Unee. I'am a level 12 Druid. Also have a level 35 Mage names Cyndrasza. I am looking to find a home for my two toons. Let me tell you about myself and what I am looking for and hopefully I can find the right guild for me :)

I am a social, casual player. I enjoy taking my time leveling and questing. Dungeon running is awesome when surrounded with a bunch of friends. I honestly couldn't care if I got onto a Raiding team, I am more then happy with being a bench warmer and helping out with others. Now this is not to say that I don't have any experience. I am a Vanilla beta tester and have been playing since retail launch. I was a Raider from TBC to the start of WoD. But times have changed for me. I have a full time job with random hours and I also have a little one on the way, (she will be here start of Feb).

So what am I looking for? Well, I just want to find a close knit guild, where I am expected to just be social. I would love to raid, but with my work schedule, I am not gonna take a position from another player who can be there all the time. I am more then happy, just hanging out and helping out lower level's (Once I get higher level of course).

So if your guild is looking for a polite, fun, helpful player. Then please message me :D
Kerplunq
Tester

Re: Newer player looking for guild

by Diametra » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:29 am

Hi Unee. Check out the post about our guild Logic below. If you find this appealing, talk to anyone in the guild for an invite. See you there. : )

Ellipsea-Diametra
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters