Knights of Holy Order-Oceanic- leveling,social, future raid

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Knights of Holy Order-Oceanic- leveling,social, future raid

by Allendille » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello,

I have just created a guild for those people who are playing during oceanic hours. I have noticed many people on this server, but very few guilds specifically for this time zone(UTC+9). Active hours on that time zone will preferable be between 7pm-midnight on weekdays and all times on weekends.

Currently we are recruiting every class and level with a focus on group quests, dungeons, and assisting new players for classic World of Warcraft. Once the guild is large enough and the member base is at level cap I would like the main focus of the guild to be towards pre-raid gearing and raiding. Days and times will be set on when a majority of the guild can make it. However, even when the guild reaches this point it is important for me to ensure that new players are being taken care of and that we are always expanding.

<Knights of Holy Order> was an original classic guild on the silver moon server. We were a rather large guild of about 450 members. We continuously helped each other, ran dungeons to insure that everyone could progress how they wanted. We also had some events such as raiding horde cities(managed to kill Cairne Bloodhoof) for a short time to draw out enemy players then move away from quest NPCs and enjoyed world PvP.

I know it is a long shot to recreate that original magic, but this server is very active and filled with a great community. If you would like to join us or have any questions please respond here or look me up in-game. I will be working on a website and vent/mumble server once there are enough members.

I look forward to playing with all of you, in the guild or not, and wish all of you the best of luck on this server.

TLDR - Oceanic time, gear and level up together, friendly, eventually raid.

Allendille
Knights of Holy Order
Guild Master
Allendille
Tester

Re: Knights of Holy Order-Oceanic- leveling,social, future r

by Allendille » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Just an update, after 4 days we are up to 32 accounts. The current focus in on characters in the mid levels (30ish). The website has been created and is now being worked on. I will get a small TS3/Vent/Mumble server soon and upgrade the size as required for raiding.

We are assisting all lower level characters and trying to get group dungeons running.

Please leave a message here if you can't find me in-game or send me a note in-game.

Hope to see you soon.
Allendille
Tester

by Allendille » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:24 am

Update

58 unique User accounts in the guild

50 person Mumble server is up and running

Please contact us and join our growing community! It has expanded to more than just oceanic hours and people are starting to be online at all times, during any given day.

Characters that I am most likely to be on - Allendille, Salturion, Rogtuan
Allendille
Tester

by Allendille » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Another update

89 unique accounts, 98 characters.

Members are constantly online and the guild is active questing and running dungeons together.

The average player is level 20 with the high end being 40. We are still focusing on leveling and recruiting members. All of this has happened since January 15th.

Again, once we are mostly 50+ the focus will shift to pre-raid gearing and setting our dates/times for raiding.

Thank you for the continued interest in KoHO
Allendille
Tester

by Chubbs5 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:03 am

Hey I just started up a Human Paladin named Thallor, I'm based in Australia and keen on joining an Oceanic based guild if you guys are still open. I'm also a bit 50/50 on the viability of a Paladin in end game (I had one originally and did really well in BG's, but average in end game 40 raids), are there any classes particularly lacking in your guild? Only level 2 so pretty open to re-rolling...
Chubbs5
Tester

by myndzero » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Heya. Just to bounce off the other guys post, also curious what classes the guild is lacking. I'm sort of half on the fence on playing again, but I'd love to see what you think the guild needs so if I start I can roll one of those classes
myndzero
Tester

by Finii » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 am

Another Aussie just started a couple of Days ago.

Anything you are looking for any classes in particular for characters? I've made a Warrior as my main currently and the missus has a lock.

Also have pally in mind as a other option which I am currently levelling

I'm pretty partial to tanking hence the warrior but could potentially switch out to another class if it were to help compliment a guild.

Got room for 2 more from Brisbane?
Finii
Tester

by Anderz_Reborn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:32 am

I just started playing last week, and am also looking for an Aussie-based guild to join. I am based in Sydney but play times still coincide with those listed here.

I just started a Warrior, but willing to re-roll if the guild is looking for anything specific.

How would i go about joining? Contact in-game?
Last edited by Anderz_Reborn on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderz_Reborn
Tester

by Septimus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:46 am

Just saw this thread also, was wondering if you guys were still recruiting.
Septimus
Tester

by Papess » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Just a quick note to say that yes, <Knights of Holy Order> are still actively recruiting. I was the GM of another Oceanic guild and we have now disbanded and all moved across to KoHO to bolster numbers during Oceanic prime time.

As far as classes go, we want you to obviously play whatever you like first and foremost, but we are currently short on Druids and Priests.

I've just come on as one of the officers so feel free to also PST Papess or Masochistic in game for more info.
Papess
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters