** The Goonies ** (US EST)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

** The Goonies ** (US EST)

by Zux » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:16 pm

The Goonies are recruiting! We're looking for members of all levels, who enjoy vanilla content, like to have fun, know (or learn) how to play their class well, and most importantly, enjoy helping others.

We're a brand new guild looking to build up a solid core of players who share the same values. We'll be currently focusing on leveling, instancing, having fun, and getting to 60 (no rush).

Once the time comes when we're prepared to raid, we will strive for an enjoyable raid experience. This means; having fun in a raid and having a raid filled with members who know what they're doing and are not disruptive or disrespectful to others. We will be shooting to raid about 2 times a week.

If you are not a vanilla vet, do not fear! Everyone has to learn one time or another. Be willing to learn, and you'll have fun! (If you are looking to join a guild that is already raiding and want to be carried, then this is not the guild for you.)

Visit http://thegooniesnostalrius.enjin.com/ to drop in and say hello!

Send a whisper or in-game mail to Zux if you feel we line up with your values.
Last edited by Zux on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zux
Tester

Re: ** The Goonies ** (US EST)

by Zux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Bumpity bump!
Zux
Tester

by guidomil » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Im lvl 10 Warlock Undead, can join? or what lvl are you looking for? i play 1 hs per day in week and saturdays many hours.... sundays maybe
guidomil
Private
Private

by Zux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Any level is welcome to join our guild. You can look for me online later today, or you can see if anyone online can invite you. At the moment, I have it set up where the member and veteran rank can invite folks until I get an idea of some sort for leadership, and a hierarchy established :D
Zux
Tester

by Zux » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Pew pew!
Zux
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters