<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: 'The Red Dawn' - 4 world pvp guilds as one

by Simonich » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:02 pm

I wont have internet till 16th of January. Once I return, there will be changes in the system our guild is made, once some matters would have been clarified between our officers.

In addition, on the same date, we will attempt to launch a special operation. Those who have been told about it, know it. I will make a post about it in pvp server section once it officially begins, and attempt to get a sticky on it.

It has to do with doing a full-scale assault on 5 zones with heavy alliance presence, while at the same time offering a pvp-oriented leveling experience, with player-made tasks and rewards.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <The Red Dawn> - World-PvP guild

by Simonich » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Bump, the system of the guilds has generally changed, and the main post has been modified, cheers.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Im glad to announce that our main guild has recently reached 42 people online at the same moment, along with our leveling guilds having 22+38 people online aswell. Its good to see that we're numerous in our invasions.

Hail!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:12 am

Bump
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Sorry for not doing events for our lower lvls, but i shall start again.

Just yesterday we managed to make a 40man group of guild-only players of lvls ranging from 8 to 60 (about 6 60s) and wiped the redridge forests along with lakeshire. Then it ended up to be a building survival where 10 lvl 60 geared alliance came to stop us, it was entertaining, fought till server restart for patch!

If you think about it, it was 1% of the horde population that took part of this, i love you guys xD
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Since Silithus is like a 4th battleground since the last patch, we will be mainly operating there, trying to grant horde control at the camps, making overthrowing raids on cenarion hold and generally outrider gank groups. Hail the red dawn!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 pm

There have been issues with behaviour in the lower lvl guilds, so now it will be moderated by trusted lieutenants. Apologies in advance if you were mistreated
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:11 am

We are in need of commanders!

We lack of people willing to take command. It appears that its just me that creates and leads events for the guild, but it can get exhausting, and i feel like little guild work is done during my absence. Shaban is doing some recruitment but thats it.

We could always use more World-PvP event leaders! If you want to become one and perhaps could use some advice too, contact me. In addition, as the guild grows rapidly and we are considering of starting PvE progression, and i could truly use some experienced leaders in PvE content!

We as guild, have as overall goal to fight the alliance outside the instances, and as far as i know, the only guild with that ideal at the moment. Join the battle against the alliance!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:33 am

We have recently reached 50 players online, of people lvl 50+ in the red dawn, with majority lvl 60 players.
Its good to see how we're spreading around, and im glad to have all those comrades on my side.

After our guild meeting last saturday, we have started to make zul'gurub guild runs, going in with all those pvp specs and non existent experience along with lack of gear, 2004 style hehehe.

So far after 3 guild raids, we only managed to beat 1 boss, but it was really fun, after 1 year of pure world pvp events, we have begun to do some pve events for the first time in the history of our organization.

Getting exalted with zandalari tribe is one thing that makes it worth it to try, so for now we will do that almost every day, if we're not doing world pvp instead. In addition, instead of mainly popping up calling people for world pvp, we have scheduled the time of action, we ussualy are most active during 18:00-23:00 server time.

But as things go more active on the main guild, our low lvl guilds get much less events, so after all, they can focus on leveling with the people around there.

Hail the red dawn!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <The Red Dawn> - International World-PvP guild

by Simonich » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Requirements stated on original post, requirements may increase as we reach close to being full in the guild
(250 members atm)
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters