Epoch of Thought: US PVE 2/8 BWL 7PM EST 0100 SVR Th, F, Su

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Epoch of Thought (EOT) [PVE-US; 7PM EST; Th, F, Su; 0100

by Wessty » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:24 am

EoT is recruiting one Rogue for a core raiding position. We expect you to be at least 3/4 pre raid BIS and preferably already have some MC gear. Our raid times are Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 7pm EST.

I know Rogue is a highly populated class and it's tough to find raid spots. If you're a good player and you feel you aren't getting a fair shot in your current guild, please feel free to apply to EoT where deserving players have room made for them.

Feel free to message me or Lne in game and also apply at epochofthought.shivtr.com
Wessty
Grunt
Grunt

by Wessty » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Bumperino

Again just want to emphasize, if you're a good player and aren't getting a fair shot in your current guild, talk to an EoT officer. You will have a core raid spot made for you if you're reliable and can play your class.
Wessty
Grunt
Grunt

by Wessty » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Bump still need lots for core raid spots.
Wessty
Grunt
Grunt

by imjust0ne » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:14 am

Wessty wrote:Bump still need lots for core raid spots.

My kingdom for a shaman or 3.

We currently have 2-3 Core raid spots for Competent Full Resto/ Resto-totemspec shamans. Talk to Lilysaur if interested. Look at beginning post for info about our raids, but if you want a core spot and are ready to earn it by being competent and available to actually raid now's the time to seize it.
imjust0ne
Grunt
Grunt

by tfunkk » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Need hunters / locks / shamans
Had a few recent hiccups and need some warm bodies to fill their shoes.
If there are any questions feel free to PM tfunkk in game or post on this thread
tfunkk
Tester

by Wessty » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:14 am

EOT recruiting 1-2 rogues for core raid spots in bwl/mc. Whisper/mail me in game for more details!
Wessty
Grunt
Grunt

by imjust0ne » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Thankfully we recently got our first legendary drop eye of sulfuras (grats Khandro); unfortunately this led to drama that broke the proverbial camel's back (we had previously lost our main tank to RL aggro) and many of our valued raid members had had enough drama and left. We still have a solid core of raiders, but are in vast need of new recruits in several classes.

We will likely not be doing BWL for a couple weeks while we restructure. But we will continue to farm MC and ONY. There are great opportunities for dedicated raiders to earn core raid spots and some leadership opportunities are available for those who truly want to help a guild recover from a huge knockback and continue onto glories.

We currently seek the following:

Druids: 1-2 (feral is a possibility)
Mages: 2-3
Rogues: 2-3
Shamies (resto): 1-2
Warlocks: 1-2
Hunters: 2-3

Please Contact us if you would like an opportunity to raid in a core spot.
imjust0ne
Grunt
Grunt

by imjust0ne » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Rebuilding is going well, had an influx of some great people including a fair number or rogues. Still need the following though:

We currently seek the following:
Hunters: 2-3
Mages: 2-3
Druids: 1-2 (feral is a possibility)
Warriors: 0
Shamies (resto): 1-2
Warlocks: 1-2
Rogues: 0-1
Priests: 0

Again, we need solid reliable people and we have the opportunity to let some great people earn core spots with a team of people who understand that being in a vanilla guild was about the community and helping others.

I await the opportunity to raid with you. Just let us know!
imjust0ne
Grunt
Grunt

by cr1t1cal » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

I submitted a LFG post here ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24888 ), but you seem to have a guild that might work for us.

I have a small group of friends that recently hit 60 and needs a raiding guild. Some of us are quite committed outside of the game, but it looks like your structure could use some stand-ins, which would work perfectly. Let me know if there's room for us. We are aware that raid spots are limited, though we recently hit 60 so we don't mind waiting around for that while we get raid-geared.

We are big fans of teamspeak as well ;)

Send me (Raine) a message here or in game.
cr1t1cal
Tester

by imjust0ne » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:36 am

cr1t1cal wrote:I submitted a LFG post here ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24888 ), but you seem to have a guild that might work for us.

I have a small group of friends that recently hit 60 and needs a raiding guild. Some of us are quite committed outside of the game, but it looks like your structure could use some stand-ins, which would work perfectly. Let me know if there's room for us. We are aware that raid spots are limited, though we recently hit 60 so we don't mind waiting around for that while we get raid-geared.

We are big fans of teamspeak as well ;)

Send me (Raine) a message here or in game.

I accepted your app, can't wait to meet you guys; have a great night!
imjust0ne
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters