<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Frostwolf Clan>RP/WPVP guild

by iamgreen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:47 pm

So i got a question...
played wow from start vanilla up to wotlk and quitted since then.
I Always kind of missed it and I was thinking about checking this private server out for PvP playing only.
But how does it work, Ive no experience at all with private servers.
Do I start leveling again from level 1 or is it possible to bring old characters in or something?
Excuse me for being uninformed about all this :p
iamgreen
Tester

by Simonich » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:51 am

iamgreen wrote:So i got a question...
played wow from start vanilla up to wotlk and quitted since then.
I Always kind of missed it and I was thinking about checking this private server out for PvP playing only.
But how does it work, Ive no experience at all with private servers.
Do I start leveling again from level 1 or is it possible to bring old characters in or something?
Excuse me for being uninformed about all this :p

You cannot bring any sort of other character into any different realm as it would be unfair, and also its not possible/too much work.

You do start from lvl 1, just like everyone else. If you never played vanilla before, its better that way, as things are different.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:20 pm

bump for my 12yaer old friend Simonich !
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:51 am

Niko wrote:bump for my 12yaer old friend Simonich !

))
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Frostwolf Clan is full on members, with no unranked people being offline for more than 14 days.

New players will be redirected to our new guild, <Warsong Outriders>. Remember than you're still part of our total of guilds. The guild rank system is the same, and you may transfer your rank between guilds.
You will also be always informed in-game about any planned or occurring events, if you are part of Frostwolf Clan/The Defilers/Warsong Outriders.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by AL900 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:17 am

I recently joined Frostwolf Clan (300+ members, apparently the limit wasn't reached yet).
I really like your ideas. However the fact of the matter is that there was only one lvl 60 online, who promptly /gquit. What's your plan regarding recruiting HL players?
"Wow I am so ANGRY that people play this social game and don't care about getting the best 15 year old magical clothes for their cartoon man!" -WeirdGreenMist
AL900
Grunt
Grunt

by Cowiee » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:13 am

AL900 wrote:I recently joined Frostwolf Clan (300+ members, apparently the limit wasn't reached yet).
I really like your ideas. However the fact of the matter is that there was only one lvl 60 online, who promptly /gquit. What's your plan regarding recruiting HL players?

Although Im in the Warsong Outriders, the three guilds will also begin to include Casual PvE events, such as Molten Core and ZulGurub raids. Im only level 41 so far, but we have a group of several people in the level 30s and 40s who are sharing the interest in creating a WPvP guild combined with casual PvE. I estimate this will occur somewhere in January, when most of us have reached 60.

If you just started leveling up, there is a great chance youll be 60 by January, and this presents to you a unique opportunity to aid in the creation of the raiding segment of these series of guilds, as well as gearing up in UBRS, Scholo and Strat with other helpful and nice people in the guild.

Have a nice day AL900!

Sincerely

Eosinophil - Troll Priest.
Cowiee
Grunt
Grunt

by AL900 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Thank you for your very informative answer. I think it's reassuring to see that you've got it planned out.

I also want to say that I was part of a cool raid on Redridge/Goldshire yesterday evening (server time). It was very fun and it showed me how the guild(s) work(s). Actions speak louder than words! I even got more HK than DK :mrgreen:
"Wow I am so ANGRY that people play this social game and don't care about getting the best 15 year old magical clothes for their cartoon man!" -WeirdGreenMist
AL900
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:18 pm

We are doing lots of recruiting lately, possibly about to open a 4th guild.

Frostwolf Clan currently has 300 members who are offline less than 1 month, 180 of them are offline for less than 3 days.
Warsong Outriders has recently reached 250 members. Offliners will keep being cleaned, and when the guild is finally full, another force will appear and another leader will be needed. Currently I put Steelbash in charge of Warsong Outriders.

The limit for people with initiate rank to be continuously offline is 14 days, while for people with rank of soldier and above is 1 month. If you happen to be removed, you can always return and request your old rank, which I would have noted somewhere.

As we gain many recruits, we will increase the amount of events to get our people into the spirit of World PvP!

DO NOT FORGET: You are considered as a member of our "guild" if you belong in the following : <Frostwolf Clan>/<Warsong Outriders>/<The Defilers>. When we are ready to engage in pve content, you will be just as eligible as any other member in those guilds equally.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:38 am

This week there has not been 1 day when there was no event made. I'm very glad to say that each time we had 30+ people participating in our events, which mainly took place at the southeastern kingdoms, and of course were world PvP oriented! Our army continues to grow, our members closer to lvl 60 everyday, loyal to our ideals. This Red "Crusade" is soon to bring terror in the alliance capitals!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters