<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Frostwolf Clan> Pvp-World pvp guild

by Simonich » Wed May 27, 2015 6:51 am

New players will be redirected to the <Warsong Outriders> guild, unless you just really want to join the frostwolves, It doesn't really matter who you join except the outriders chat is more calm, since its a new guild. You are yet recommended to join Warwong Outriders. You will never miss any events as I will always contact your guild at once once I start making an event
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: <Frostwolf Clan>+<Warsong Outriders> Pvp-World pvp guild

by groin » Wed May 27, 2015 8:00 am

hi, it's possible to join at lvl 10? cause of i started to play some days ago.
i am a veteran player, no more interested in retail since cata.
groin
Tester

by heradura » Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 am

Would like an invite to whichever is appropriate for me. Currently lv46 mage. Got an invite to FC but it bugged out. Character name is .
Last edited by heradura on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heradura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 am

heradura wrote:Would like an invite to whichever is appropriate for me. Currently lv46 mage. Got an invite to FC but it bugged out. Character name is Doode.

It's not bugged out. As i said so many times, Frostwolf Clan is FULL ON MEMBERS.

This means that you cannot be invited to it.

Please read my posts, i do not have to repeat my self. In summary, new players will be redirected to <Warsong Outriders>. And if you want to join them, ask any member that is online by using "/who outriders" and asking them for invite. Even they probably dont know it, but everyone is able to invite there.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by heradura » Fri May 29, 2015 4:04 am

Simonich wrote:
heradura wrote:Would like an invite to whichever is appropriate for me. Currently lv46 mage. Got an invite to FC but it bugged out. Character name is .

It's not bugged out. As i said so many times, Frostwolf Clan is FULL ON MEMBERS.

Please read my posts, i do not have to repeat my self. In summary, new players will be redirected to <Warsong Outriders>. And if you want to join them, ask any member that is online by using "/who outriders" and asking them for invite. Even they probably dont know it, but everyone is able to invite there.

God damn, chill out, I know how to fucking read, for example the part where you said "unless you just really want to join the frostwolves, It doesn't really matter who you join" two posts ago. I received and accepted an invite to FC last night while dead/ghost, it didn't work on my end though the invitee saw it as sent/joined. In any case I'm in now. No need to be a dick about some glorified leveling guild with all of fucking two other people on at midnight eastern US time. SO FULL BRO. That's why I asked for an invite to FC in the first place, because it's the busier of the two. Tonight there's almost ten whole people on!
Last edited by heradura on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heradura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri May 29, 2015 7:13 am

heradura wrote:
Simonich wrote:
heradura wrote:Would like an invite to whichever is appropriate for me. Currently lv46 mage. Got an invite to FC but it bugged out. Character name is Doode.

God damn, chill out, I know how to fucking read, for example the part where you said "unless you just really want to join the frostwolves, It doesn't really matter who you join" two posts ago. I received and accepted an invite to FC last night while dead/ghost, it didn't work on my end though the invitee saw it as sent/joined. In any case I'm in now. No need to be a dick about some glorified leveling guild with all of fucking two other people on at midnight eastern US time. SO FULL BRO. That's why I asked for an invite to FC in the first place, because it's the busier of the two. Tonight there's almost ten whole people on!

I misunderstood it here. I meant to say that the only difference between those 2 guilds is that there are just less people talking on Warsong Outriders, since it just started. You're recommended to join the outriders.
You will never miss any events I make while you're in that guild.

There are times people online in frostwolf reach 40 people online, I live in Europe, most likely people around here will get in the guild.

And sorry for spooking you for using a few caps
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Bobtit » Fri May 29, 2015 7:35 am

How would I join the second guild?
Bobtit
Tester

by Simonich » Sun May 31, 2015 7:41 am

Bobtit wrote:How would I join the second guild?

Type
/who outriders

Then whisper some of the members for an invite to guild. All members are able to invite
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 pm

I want to honor shaban for making world PvP events everyday, and being an amazing officer of <Warsong Outriders>

Redbridge, Duskwood, Stranglethorn, Wetlands, those zones fear our names.
And soon shall storm wind and ironforge aswell
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 pm

We have lately been doing some fine wsg/an premades, good honor. And we always turtle base vs r12 oremades and still get good honor (we lose to those guys tho).

In addition, altered valley will be released in 14 days, so be prepared! Join us as all together we will face whatever the valley hides!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters