That Kind of Orc first Horde LGBT guild on Nostalrius!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

That Kind of Orc first Horde LGBT guild on Nostalrius!

by Neversummerdrew » Mon May 25, 2015 10:46 pm

That Kind of Orc (Horde) and Stonewall Champions (Alliance) are the original LGBT communities on Vanilla server Nostalrius in World of Warcaft. We continue a long tradition of LGBT guilds in WoW by providing a community that welcomes fun gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and straight players who enjoy delving into the exciting world of Azeroth, questing, raiding, and making friends. We are are looking to get our guilds off the ground and build a strong community that will last for years to come.

We offer both Alliance and Horde guilds adventuring on the independent, Vanilla server Nostalrius. We are currently accepting applicants who are 18 years or age or older. To learn how you can become a member of Stonewall Champions or That Kind of Orc visit www.thatkindoforc.weebly.com or contact Drewwid on Alliance side or Drewlock on the Horde side. You can always send my character in-game mail asking me to contact you. Stonewall Champions is up and running, but That Kind of Orc is still collecting signatures to form the guild.
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

Re: That Kind of Orc first Horde LGBT guild on Nostalrius!

by riq and snog » Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Oha never heard of guilds based solemly on sexual orientation:-)
Well good luck!
hawt lesbians pls pm!!!
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Curlyfrylol » Tue May 26, 2015 1:04 am

Even on a private realm I can't escape playing on Proudmoore.
Curlyfrylol
Tester

by tuck3r » Tue May 26, 2015 3:22 am

haha what
hahahahahaha
ogtucker-undead-warlock
1337 status playa
tuck3r
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bioness » Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 am

I thought there was a Horde guild like this already, well another wouldn't hurt.

Love the names by the way.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Miv » Tue May 26, 2015 7:11 am

Bioness wrote:I thought there was a Horde guild like this already, well another wouldn't hurt.

From what I gather, there are many. Only problem I have with this thread is that it's claiming to be first.
Miv
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Neversummerdrew » Tue May 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Miv wrote:
Bioness wrote:I thought there was a Horde guild like this already, well another wouldn't hurt.

From what I gather, there are many. Only problem I have with this thread is that it's claiming to be first.

Oh!! I thought we were the first! What is the other Horde LGBT guild? I would love to know! No point in creating my own if there is one already going that can be joined.

Drew
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

Return to Horde guilds headquarters