dem casuals

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

dem casuals

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 am

Hi there, ihave just completed the first site of the guild recrute sub forum. I must say im impressed. Not only 90% of you claim to have top guild done multiple times on other servers, BUT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. I dont get this... aparently you all played real vanilla so you know this stuff blind folded. For what the competition? i mean its a10 year old game content that wont be updated once the last patch is applied! the only thing to compete for is time. Id rather enjoy myself progressing slowly and steady within a year or two, then to nolife grind for the first 2 months and then end up opening "contend release thread"
or start boredom trolling inbetween afk fappin in your major city.

In the end its your buissnes what you guys want to do and achive just do me one favour, dont be douches to each other and ruin the community. If you feel like competing because you like it, do it fair without trolldramas rumor spreading and social harrassment.
Enjoy your trip here, remember in the end its a game, a hobby shared with other people.

On a side note: lookin for casual guild with endgame pve + the casual pvp as an aim in the far away future :-)
Resto Shaman for live!!!!
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: dem casuals

by twixa » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
twixa
Tester

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

All them guilds are so serious its scarry. I want to enjoy my free time and not have a second job lol
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Korbrud » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:29 pm

If no one else is, I'll probably make this "casual" guild. Have fun and enjoy leveling and all the crazy worldly crap that comes with it. When the time comes, do endgame content.
Korbrud
Tester

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:30 pm

SIGN me up
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Papanosta » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am

Greetings Riq.

Project Mayhem has a casual core if you'd be interested.
You can find out more about us here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=775

cheers!
~Nosta
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:16 am

riq and snog wrote:Hi there, ihave just completed the first site of the guild recrute sub forum. I must say im impressed. Not only 90% of you claim to have top guild done multiple times on other servers, BUT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. I dont get this... aparently you all played real vanilla so you know this stuff blind folded. For what the competition? i mean its a10 year old game content that wont be updated once the last patch is applied! the only thing to compete for is time. Id rather enjoy myself progressing slowly and steady within a year or two, then to nolife grind for the first 2 months and then end up opening "contend release thread"
or start boredom trolling inbetween afk fappin in your major city.

In the end its your buissnes what you guys want to do and achive just do me one favour, dont be douches to each other and ruin the community. If you feel like competing because you like it, do it fair without trolldramas rumor spreading and social harrassment.
Enjoy your trip here, remember in the end its a game, a hobby shared with other people.

On a side note: lookin for casual guild with endgame pve + the casual pvp as an aim in the far away future :-)

We won't be able to clean in 2 months because there is a timeline release, at least 1 month between major raid, do you understand that?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
Anyway, people can do whatever they want, you can't judge them for doing that.
Peace :)
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:20 pm

We won't be able to clean in 2 months because there is a timeline release, at least 1 month between major raid, do you understand that?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
Anyway, people can do whatever they want, you can't judge them for doing that.
Peace :)[/quote]

Guirssane wrote:
riq and snog wrote:

Naga plis...
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:29 pm

In audition if there was no timeline, We BOTH know there are people here that are able to do it within 4 weeks!:-):-):-):-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Horde guilds headquarters