[US] <Instability> is recruiting core raid spots 10/10 1/1

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [US] <Instability> is recruiting core raid spots 10/10 1

by Rathemeck » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Basics11, thanks for the reply. I'll probably app sometime this week! I'm only lvl 9 but it wont be long!
Rathemeck
Grunt
Grunt

by DocShervok » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:08 pm

one of your guild ThatMofugga with the help of his friend Dreymond , do not respect the list of this quest viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16819&start=2070 they gank me as much as they can to get the demon done. Btw i was way above them on the list. I contact a Gm to wait for his response and i will do everything in my power to put these not respectable players to justice.
DocShervok
Grunt
Grunt

by Basics11 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

DocShervok wrote:one of your guild ThatMofugga with the help of his friend Dreymond , do not respect the list of this quest viewtopic.php?f=38&t=16819&start=2070 they gank me as much as they can to get the demon done. Btw i was way above them on the list. I contact a Gm to wait for his response and i will do everything in my power to put these not respectable players to justice.

After reading the thread you are posting about it is clear to me that the reason you were killed was because another hunter other than Dreymon and Fugga was out there higher on the priority list, and you were still trying to engage the demon. Unless you have proof in a SS or something else I can't just go by your word when the list shows Bel (w/e his name is) higher than all of you.
Basics11
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Basics11 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Bump for Razorgore down 1/8 BWL. Recruiting tanks, holy priests, resto shamans!
Basics11
Sergeant
Sergeant

by krunkshot » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Bump! Heading into BWL tonight!
krunkshot
Tester

by Gazelle » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:57 pm

update: <Instability> is now 6/8. Heading into BWL tomorrow night to get some serious Chromag attempts in.
Gazelle
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters