Bustylocks <netflix and chill> Stole cores

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Bustylocks <netflix and chill> Stole cores

by zzxx » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:25 pm

obbybluebar wrote:Well, hello there everyone of the nost-forums..Bustylocks here. I just wanted to clear up this story as much of it is lies and slander, and it's recently been affecting my reputation here.

Around a week ago i was the GM of <Netflix and Chill> a casual raiding guild that only ever went 3/10 in MC, (and even that run was a merge run with <Argonauts>). I ultimately decided to disband my guild because it was full of casual players and i was looking to do some harder progression (I would easily pug 10/10 MC, but couldn't even get past 3/10 in guild). A week or so before i disband my guild i had spoken with Darthorc, GM of <Argonauts> and Beefjurkey, officer of <Argonauts> about merging our raid days. A few days pass and Beefjurkey ninjas a Flask of the titan recipe, info found here https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26488&hilit=beefjurkey. Despite the fact of him being a ninja i decide to still carry on with the merge runs out of disparity to get my guild <Netflix and Chill> raiding. The next sunday comes and we do our merge run, and it went TERRIBLE, we spent 4-5 hours only to do the first 3/10 bosses. Their GM (Darthorc) face pulled imps multiple times, and their officer (Beefjurkey) was screaming in TS3 if you were even a bit high on KTM. The agreement for the MERGE runs was that BoE's and cores were to be split evenly, and after sundays 4-5 hour wipe-a-thon we split the cores and BoE's, all was good.

After the 3/10 night, Darthorc, Beefjurkey and I (Bustylocks) had a small chit chat on what I (Bustylocks) had planned for the rest of my lockout (since we only had 1 schedualed raid day a week). I told them i'd be PUGGING the next day (Monday), and that i would be reserving cores and enchanting recipes that dropped for my effort of putting the pug together. Monday was in no-way what so ever a GUILD RAID, so i was not inclined to split cores, BoE's were handed out after rag, like a normal pug. They may have brought 5-6 members into the pug but they showed up LATE and i took 45mins-1hr filling the rest of the group. So Near the end of Monday's pug (we went 10/10), i began to think to myself about how easy it was to pug 10/10 but we were struggling too much as a guild to even get 3/10. Once ragnaros was down was when i began to PM Darthorc and Beefjurkey that we wouldn't be doing the merge runs anymore. This is when things went south and they began to demand i give them cores since the guilds were splitting up, already saying I "Ninja'd" even though I had the cores on reserve. Beefjurkey and Darthorc then both proceeded to spam world chat, my guildies, and /yell about how I "Ninjad" their cores. They tried to treat my PUG like it was a merge run and demand cores when it was clearly only schedualed 1 day a week for the "merges". By declining to their demands, this created even more salt, and they were RAGING over RESERVED pixels.

The guild bank was NOT ninja'd, we had a donation option but there was no requirement, if you wanted to donate you donated. I was a bad GM for not keeping a log of who donated what, so i couldn't fairly "refund" the donations, without causing a lot of butthurt and ruckus. I was never personally asked to step down and pass GM, people were ready to leave because of how terrible sunday's run had gone. The only other reason the guild was not passed down was because i didn't trust any of the current officers with a name i had created and just wanted to end the guild. It was my right to disband the guild as i alone recruited every single person into it, (over 200 people, 70+ level 60's). The old members of <Netflix and Chill> rejoined and made a guild together called <Fenix Down>, and have yet to start progression, and I highly doubt they will anytime soon.

In regards to the post above me from the user "Ptahmose", yes, Ptahmose used to be an officer in my guild <Netflix and Chill>. He started out being a great guy but than became a very strong headed bigot, (I honestly think officer rank got to his head). If you did not agree with the guy, it was rage time, he would argue and argue with you for days. He was nearly demoted a handful of times, for various reasons like g-kicking people he got into pety arguments with, and also g-kicked someone for calling him a 12 year old. Many good members g-quit just because this guy was at an officer position. The reason i did not demote the guy was because he was loyal and really helped me create the guild, so all in all, i felt bad for him. Once i disband the guild was when he became very salty and started a lot of lies and slander (probably was mad because i called him casual).

I am sorry to those of you who this has affected but i refuse to play with people that will hold back my goals in the game. There were alot of decent members in <Argonauts> but their leadership is corrupt, they support ninjas and have condescending leadership (Beefjurkey, Darthorc). I'm not here to shit talk another guild but steer clear of these guys as they are lootwhores and gossipers, not to mention they have only cleared 3/10 as a guild.

I don't play WoW to hold anyones hand and carry them through content, I play the game to complete goals. Take that the wrong way and call me selfish if you'd like but this game is 10 years old and i don't want to waste time with casuals that don't want to improve their play. It's kind of annoying that just because I seperated myself from these players they feel the need to try and bash my reputation here on nostalrius. I guess in some weird fucked up way it makes them feel better since I left them in the dust, but what should I expect, it's the internet.

hahaha
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by obbybluebar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Dixon wrote:I like how you act all innocent. You made Ony PUGs fail so you could sell more of the pots. You ninja the Ace of Beasts in a GUILD run of UBRS then have the nerve to go, "All casters should've needed this, it's BiS for all casters. if you didn't need it, you're stupid." You're a ninja, you ninjad the Truefaith Vestments pattern and vendored them. I'll keep going on - how about the aforementioned cores or the Earthfury and Cenarion Belt from MC? Or TWO Flask of the Titans recipes. I'm sure there's more, I haven't been in all of your runs, but you've ninjad on five different occasions so there's probably other examples.
For context, I was an officer in Netflix and Chill and he took over 1k gold worth of mats/consumables from the guild bank.

Sorry i called you . I didn't know it would incite you to make up lies about me, I must have really struck a nerve there. Also, you were never an officer, you were a "class leader" and a terrible one at that. You did not know what was in or even have access to the guild bank. Also, if you had read the post above fully you would know i didn't "ninja" the guild bank. 8-)
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Toned down the insults
obbybluebar
Tester

by Thefilth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:25 am

Robotron wrote:Image
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by weeezing » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Bump
Djseppelx - Magus Fantasticus

I had to change my last sig because I was burnt too badly.

All I would ever want and need is a hug
weeezing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zephyrosaurs » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Robotron wrote:Image

^
Zephyrosaurs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Odomiah » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:21 pm

quality read...

Some lols were made
** You will try your best to shed some light upon this writing. However, you will still reveal nothing of importance. Important stuff are hidden... in shadows... in stealth... **
Odomiah
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters