Zul'Gurb GDKP runs (ZGold)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Zul'Gurb GDKP runs (ZGold)

by DrDri » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Hello Horde,

Last Friday & Saturday, i organized a Zul'Gurub GDKP run (or ZGold for shortening's sake), it was kinda messy and unprepared, so this time let's plan ahead!

For those who are still wondering what I mean by that :

-No rolls, no loot council, no dkp, you use golds to bid on items that drop. (obviously main spec will be prioritized)

-Blues starting price will be at 20g, tokens starting price will be at 30g, and epic items (such as Cloak of Consuption for example) will have a starting price of 45g, Mounts will have a 500g starting price, and bijous/coins/bloodvines will be sold at the end for 75% market price (in OG at the AH door, after i checked the marketprices at that time, the golds obtained from those wont be shared), Bloodvine scythe will have a 10g starting price, vodoo dools will be the only thing that will be rolled on instead of bought.

-At the end of the raid, the gold earned by the item auctions will be split, each player will get a 4% share of the pot, each of our guildies will get 1 extra %, tanks will get each 2 extra %, MVP's (the 2 players that performed the most, 1 heal, 1 dps) will get each 1.5 extra %, the bonuses will be sent once every player got his standard 4%. Only the members that either were present for the whole session, or the ones that tagged along when someone drops group and that participated at least at one boss kill will be granted with the sweet gold, obviously those who drop raid before it's over wont get any of that.

The golds will be sent by trade, while still inside ZG, i will assume that those who leave ZG before getting their part/their bonus don't want any of the gold, so don't PM afterwards if you went out early. Don't try to trade me twice, it won't work and you'll get banned for the next run(s).

An example : we get 1000 golds from a run,
Each player will get 40gold, each Guildie will get a 10gold bonus split, each tank will get a 20gold bonus split, i will get a 30g bonus split, each MVP will get 15 bonus golds.

I will fully lead the next raids, i was kinda slacky last time (thanks my awesome guildmates for stepping up and make this work as good as possible <3), that won't happen again. There will be more thorough gear checks (mostly your knowledge of your class/role will be checked).

Those raids will happen on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays (maybe) between 23:00 and 0:00 (ST), depending if there was a reset since previous run.

How to join?

Either PM me or mail me in game (Drdri), I'll check your knowledge of your class (and your gear), and if that interview goes, you got yourself a spot! I will write down names of players that did extremely well/bad, and it'll totally influence my decision to invite you again (or not if you were in that second category), so bring your A-game!

TS will be mandatory, I'll provide a TS for the raid which i'll link in raid chat, no ts no loot obviously, KTM is also mandatory for those who are still doubting about that, if you pull aggro stupidly : NO LOOT! If you pull aggro more than once and die/generate a wipe you might get kicked! Bigwigs or any boss mod will be appreciated.

10 spots will be open for you, since we take ~10 Phoenixes to make sure the raid goes as smoothly as possible, maybe one or 2 more spots will open in the future, if we do better than I expect.

That's all for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Drdri
Last edited by DrDri on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DrDri
Tester

Re: Zul'Gurb GDKP runs (ZGold)

by DrDri » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Updates :
-gold spliting changed
-added sanctions for failing
DrDri
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters