HORDE - RAIDGUILD

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

HORDE - RAIDGUILD

by chronicpain » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Me and a friend want to form a raid guild on this server. The first thing members in this guild will have to do, is level fast and gear up a bit in 5mans, do MC and ony pre ASAP. Then you will be able to raid with this guild on this server.

We don't want "applications" of any kind. Let me explain our mentality a bit. We both play this game a very long time and know much about its game mechanics. We use 100% keybindings and turn with the mouse. That is a requirement to join. But I will get to that matter later. PVE for us is a joke. You fight against scripted AI mobs. You run out of the fire. Your mark a few targets for cc or kill order. There are no real "strategies" in pve. It's easy as hell. The gear is basically handed out freely, the only limitation being the quantity (only a few tems per boss for 40 raiders).

We don't "test" people. For example a mage that does shit dps can't do **** about it. It's the gear. He can't magically make his frostbolts hit harder you know. Most people take PVE so serious and think they are the "elite guild" of the server because the members kill a boss first and are the best geared. This is not true. It's all about time. If you play 24/7 and raid every ID it's clear you will be ahead in gear and other things.
Of course we will "weed out" people who won't join raids, are always late or afk all the time.

Our goal is to restore our old characters from other servers ASAP. I think many people who will play here spent months raiding on other servers. Now it's all gone and you want your stuff back. That is what we want to help you with.

We are also very experienced in pvp and if the pvp system realeases we will most likely rank people up.
Know the mechanics of your class and you will get your gear.
We won't stand in front of a boss for 10 minutes and explain the "tactics". We expect everyone to know what abilites a certain boss has. It's not much, really. This game is 10 years old and even if it wasn't, it's a joke.

We will not act like other guilds do. We won't spam arrogant recruitment macros. We just want to clear the easy stuff fast.
Let me know what you think. It's our dream to get this going.
chronicpain
Tester

Re: HORDE - RAIDGUILD

by Youfie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Not a bad idea.
Disappointing execution though, you could have pushed the whole thing way more.
6/10.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: HORDE - RAIDGUILD

by Undertanker » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 am

You should never post a guild recruitment w/o posting raid times.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Horde guilds headquarters