<ZOMBIE> bringing skilled PvP player together

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<ZOMBIE> bringing skilled PvP player together

by Frombehindyo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Long post inc so here is a quick Summary: :)
If you are skilled and like to PvP with other good player, in a friendly, mature atmosphere, then <ZOMBIE> is perfect for you. We accept all levels and also build a strong core of level 39 twinks. If you are interested, whisper Frombehindyo ingame or send me a PM.

What this guild is about:
There are many noobs and many different PvP guilds for the noobs, but the good players are only a few and there is no guild specially for skilled players. I want to change that, because its just more fun if you know your priest is able to dispell you, your mage knows that he can poly, and your shaman does not randomly flame shock the guy you blinded.
I want to bring the good player together, so that it's easier to find nice mates to play with. If we are enough we can do some PvP events. What events that will be depends on what the guild members want.
We can do premades, duel tournaments, or what I personally would love to see is some 2vs2 fights in the Gurubashi arena.

I'm open for anything, anyone can bring in their opinions, anyone can organize something if he wants. And if someone doesn't want to participate in an event thats fine. Over all this is a game, so you dont have to do anything you dont like.

How many are in the guild?:
It is a very new guild, and I don't want to invite anybody. So it's natural that we are not that many. However we are growing pretty much every day, so if you have some patience we can turn into someting great.
Currently we have 31 members, most of us playing the game for over 10 years. We also have 5 amazing full geared lv39 twinks and more to come.

We are looking for:
- skilled PvP player
- good personality (friendly, mature; not flaming or egoistic)
- Any level or class (lv39 twinks are especially welcome, but if you are not then thats perfectly fine as well)

What we offer:
- Good atmosphere
- The most skilled PvP player Nostalrius has.
- Active and amazing lv39 twinks
- No obligations
- The freedom to organize your own guild events
- Good leader / officers

How to join:
It would be best if you simply whisper me ingame with your PvP experience (Chars: Frombehindyo / Roguetauren). Alternatively you can send me a PM here.

More infos:

About me:
I started playing WoW when TBC came out. I really love PvP and I got gladiator in TBC and WoTLK back in the days (2006-2009).
I just started here on Nostalrius a few month ago. Since I don't like to farm raid gear at level 60 I instead just play my twink rogue.
I'm a chill 25 years old guy.

What this level 39 thing is about:
I know level 39 twinking is not as common as lv19 or lv29 because it takes more time to level, but the bracket is getting more and more active.
The BG queue times are fine (similar to that of lv29) and personally I like it the most.
Advantages:
- You have more abilities and talent points ( = more fun and more skill)
- You can have a profession skill of 300 (Hello Goblin Rocket Helmet ;)
- You can get a maximum PvP Rank of Rang 5 (and 40% of the next rank)
So besides the full twinks it's not uncommon to make a semi twink, stay 39 for a while and then level up once you got a lot of rep and r5.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <ZOMBIE> bringing skilled PvP player together

by Heliosone » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Can i join :>?

/Mypreac
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Frombehindyo » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Bump.

We are 50 active members, around 10-15 level 39 twinks/semitwinks, and many leveling guys with only few 60s yet. We had chill 39 premades with an almost full group last weekend and we will do more premades in the future.

We have many quality players, around 10 ex-gladiators and many that got r14 back in the days, veteran players etc. and a friendly atmoshere.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Update:
67 members right now. In addition to 30-39 pvp we also moved in the 40-49 bracket where we have some really good guys, namely Meley, Atmta and Niten.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 am

80 member now.
Some of our 39 guys leveled up to 49, and we also recruited new 49 twinks/semitwinks, which means we now have around 15 active level 49 guys, and they dominate the bracket.
We still have 39 twinks and I organize events for them regularly. Actually the 39 bracket in general got very active. I've done a small duel tournament for fun last week and will do a 2vs2 tournament in gurubashi arena soon.
We still dont have many 60s, but that will come in the future when our 49 guys farmed their desired rank and decide to level up.

Its a good atmosphere and only skilled players. :)
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 pm

110 members. Many of us are now leveling up to 60. We still have around 30 twinks/semitwinks lv39 and 49.
Whisper me for infos :) - Frombehindyo / Roguetauren
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by jungleO » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 pm

This sounds like the perfect guild for me and my friend. We are very new to this server. He's never played Vanilla/TBC content yet but he and I are very experienced SWTOR PvPers.

Look forward to speaking to you!
jungleO
Tester

by Frombehindyo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 am

jungleO wrote:This sounds like the perfect guild for me and my friend. We are very new to this server. He's never played Vanilla/TBC content yet but he and I are very experienced SWTOR PvPers.

Look forward to speaking to you!

Sounds good. Unfortunately I couldnt play last week (nost banned me because they thought I buy/sell gold LOL) but I'm back now. Please message me when I'm online.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Horde guilds headquarters