[H] ~400 SP/Bloodvine Warlock LF new home.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[H] ~400 SP/Bloodvine Warlock LF new home.

by Kezzik » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Character Name: Alexensual
Realm players link with all of my gear: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... Alexensual (Quick note: My legs/helmet are not enchanted, as I do not have the ZG mat for the enchant. When I get it, I will be getting the enchants day 1. I enchanted my Bloodcaller as soon as I got it. I wish I had the enchants, but unfortunately do not have the item. Also, 3k/21k revered with Zandalar, looking to get shoulder enchant done asap as well.)
Where I'm from: East Coast, United States

Experience and my background: I've played WoW since release. I was a casual player in vanilla, but raided hardcore in Burning Crusade, and raided well into Sunwell. I am an old school raider, understand wiping, progression, consumables, all that good stuff. I come to raids prepared, etc. I am not fully 100% knowledgable of the boss mechanics in vanilla WoW for the raids, but I learn quickly and from my last guild have experienced all of MC, Onyxia, ZG, and 7/8 BWL. Have not seen Nefarian, but I do have my onyxia cloak ready to go. Excited to experience AQ40/Naxx and BC content again someday. I also have a level 60 druid alt too. I'm very dedicated to the server, and have no plans to leave anytime soon. In it until the end.

When I can raid: I am from the East Coast in U.S, so I follow EST times. These are the times I can raid:

Monday/Tues/Wed/Friday = 9 PM EST and onward (3 AM server time)
Thursday/Saturday/Sunday = 3 pm EST and onward (9 PM server time)

What I really want and what to expect from me: Looking for a guild that's at least half way through BWL or a majority of it. I want a guild looking to progress through AQ and Naxx, and hopefully someday moving on to Nostalrius BC realm. You can expect from me near 100% raid attendance, for me being on time, for me to bring all consumables, to be repaired before the raid, a warlock that's on on days that aren't just raid days, a warlock with his hearth in Kargath, someone who likes to do the best he can and improve if I do not perform well. Also, if I make a mistake, I try to correct it asap, and don't want to embarrass myself by doing something bad twice in a row.

What I do not want:
Even if your guild clears all content, if your guild trolls during raids (I don't mind a little fun, but there's a line where wiping over and over due to 1-2 people trolling is not fun), thinks it's cool to ninja loot from people, or exploit boss encounters, I just don't want to join. Also, if you have characters on another private server and have other priorities on other servers and not just Nostalrius, I also do not want to join. The main focus should be here on Nost.

Thanks guys, feel free to hit me up in game (Alexensual).
Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: [H] ~400 SP/Bloodvine Warlock LF new home.

by Zephs » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 am

Hello Alexensual!

I'm currently recruiting people for a guild/community that have the same goals as me. I'm looking for long term commitment, not a welfare epic tour. Majority of guilds here on the server barely have any recruitment requirements at all. As long as you have pre raid bis gear pretty much anyone can join. That's not the case here in <Completely Different>. I expect people to pull their own weight and have the interest in always improving.

We might not be 100% up to your expectations when it comes to PvE progress at this moment, but i'm trying to find people like you and me that wants to go the extra mile. For more information check out our recruitment post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31123

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or in-game. Good luck with finding a guild!
https://www.youtube.com/Zephs
Zephs
Private
Private

Return to Horde guilds headquarters