Looking for NA Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Looking for NA Guild

by Raijen » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi there,

My friend and I hit 60 a week ago and are looking for a guild,

We're both gearing up fairly quickly and looking for a group that does PvE and has a decent member base for PvP as well (Hopefully for premades).

We are R6 and working on our Pre-raid BIS gear currently, and making fast progress.

Both of us have experience raiding (And have raided on Nost on our 60 alliance). As well both of us have experience in competitive PvP on live from Vanilla to WoD, we are willing to use whatever voice program the guild uses, have working microphones, able to take constructive criticism and promise not to blow up raids when we get debuffed.

I am a Shadow Preist and he is a Furry Warrior, I do have a decent healing set with some BiS pieces and could be willing to work on that if that was what was needed as well, but let's be honest; what Warlock wouldn't want Shadow Weaving on their raid!?

Both of us are in our mid 20's and generally get along with most people fairly well, if you have found us interesting at all, please post here with some contact information and I will /w you or send you in game mail.

Thank you!
Raijen
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters