<Earth Walkers> US/NA 8/8 BWL

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Earth Walkers> US/NA 8/8 BWL

by Sickhouse » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Earth Walkers is a recently formed progression raiding guild with raid days on Tuesday and Thursday at 2am server time (8pm EST) and optional Sunday raids to run non DKP content. Raids last for four hours and we expect raiders to show up half an hour early for invites. Our main goal is to progress through and enjoy all Vanilla content by experiencing it again with a better understanding of class mechanics, raid composition, and boss encounters. We believe that the best way to enjoy this content is to recruit raiders who are serious about progression and do everything from researching their class in order to know the best spec, ability rotation, and BiS gear, to showing up on time for every raid and bringing consumables in order to maximize performance. With this philosophy we have been able to grow rapidly and have moved from a 20 man ZG guild into a 40 man guild that clears MC in ~2 hours in the space of just a few weeks. We are now beginning BWL progression and are looking to fill out a few more slots in the following roles:

Fury Warrior
Prot Warrior
Resto Shaman
Hunter

If you are a raider who is serious about progression and enjoys contributing to raids by following a unified strategy in order to accomplish goals, please apply for any of the above positions at: http://earthwalkers.shivtr.com/forums/1694517

We are very serious about raid attendance and are only interested in raiders who can show up to every raid on a regular basis with exceptions only for emergencies or legitimate real life concerns. Please review our raid times and be sure that you can commit time for those raids every week.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with an officer before applying please feel free to whisper Brahma, Alexbabe, or Sickhouse in game.
Last edited by Sickhouse on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sickhouse
Tester

Re: <Earth Walkers> US/NA 1/8 BWL

by Egriz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 am

Bumping for 6/8. Where the hunters at?
Egriz
Private
Private

by Botmaster5 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Sickhouse wrote:Boomkin

i lel'd. GL m8s
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fromage » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Wow. I would respec Boomkin in a heartbeat if you guys want me to be one. Will you guys help me get pre-raid BiS for Boomkin? :)
Fromage
Private
Private

Re: <Earth Walkers> US/NA 7/8 BWL

by Egriz » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:24 am

Bumping for 7/8 this week. Need moar to help us get Nef this week, 35 man raids make me sad :((
Egriz
Private
Private

by Sickhouse » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Bump
Sickhouse
Tester

by Sellyne » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:06 am

Bump!
Sellyne
Tester

by Egriz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:47 am

Bump, Nef down! 8/8!
Egriz
Private
Private

Re: <Earth Walkers> US/NA 8/8 BWL

by Sickhouse » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 pm

8/8 BWL Bump. Still accepting apps for the classes listed.
Sickhouse
Tester

Re: <Earth Walkers> US/NA 8/8 BWL

by Sellyne » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:34 pm

We really need another strong tank! Come help us pwn BWL and soon AQ!
Sellyne
Tester

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters