5 players LF guild - EU

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

5 players LF guild - EU

by bearscar89 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello Nostalrius raiders!

We are 5 Old school players from retail vanilla wow. everyone of us has cleared AQ40, 2 of us has cleared Naxx.

Rogue - Combat Dagger
Mage - Frost
Warrior - Protection
Shaman - Elemental
Hunter - Marksmanship

These are the classes we are. We are open to raid Monday, Wednesday and Sunday EU time. We are atm gearing for Pre-raid BIS. Would love to join alt runs to gear up etc!

whisper or add 'BEARSNAKE' ingame!
Much Love
bearscar89
Tester

Re: 5 players LF guild - EU

by weeezing » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:57 am

I don't want to burst your bubble, but no single raiding guild takes an elemental shaman.

Good luck though.
Djseppelx - Magus Fantasticus

I had to change my last sig because I was burnt too badly.

All I would ever want and need is a hug
weeezing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wilma1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:07 am

Same goes for combat dagger... Every guild will force you to play swords, I know that dagger is way better, but literally ALL guilds beg to differ. I quit playing my rogue only because im forced to play swords. And i'm t1 geared with Aged Core Leather Gloves...
wilma1
Tester

by Water » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:28 pm

It's a shame there is still alot of 'close minds' even today - BUT - I can just about get my head around their points around the elemental shaman thing. Its the same with anything really, if geared, there capable of decent DPS - However, you bring no buff, this was before, the specific buff totem was brought in.

I think you would have even less chance then a Moonkin getting into raids and then further up in priority - a shadow priest. At least SP has the amplify to shadow and Moonkin brings a semi-decent crit buff to a warlock group to fall back on. Elemental, outside of there normal totems have nothing as far as I am aware.
Water
Tester

by Azi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:36 pm

wilma1 wrote:Same goes for combat dagger... Every guild will force you to play swords, I know that dagger is way better, but literally ALL guilds beg to differ. I quit playing my rogue only because im forced to play swords. And i'm t1 geared with Aged Core Leather Gloves...

Where did you even get this from?
Azi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters