<Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Warsong Offensive> misc. guild

by komaf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 am

MasterQuaster wrote:Well do what you want to do. I just say that it is a waste of time. Better find some alliance guilds for arranged open world or warsung PvP. So you have an guarantee that you will not waste your time.

But it's your choice I don't mean this in a negative way. I hope you gonna have fun with this. But I personally think you gonna waste your time.

Developers even on FREE servers like this never get the sense of just how amazing it would be to run World Events. This could easily include marching on a town or adding some nasty raid boss for various levels. But - it never happens.

It did happen on a game known as, Asheron's Call. And that was amazing. But anyway - people here are like, wut is asheronzkall?

Anyway - have some imagination, friend. Enjoy the fact that while we cannot press developers to engage in this game in a meaningful and active way, that there is a Horde guild willing to up the ante' and the overall immersion of this experience will increase ten-fold.

/salute <Warsong Offensive> may I die a brutal death defending the Defias Traitor in the week to come.
REDBEARD the DWARF
komaf
Private
Private

by Simonich » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm

The time is coming. I have had some people from the PvP server to come :p its gonna be fun.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 am

Soon gonna make a motivational post on general discussion to promote the campaign! Hail to the horde
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:29 pm

I believe that guild was the first guild made on the server, made about 30 minutes after launch with the help of an entire raid on my side
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters