US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by AceBro » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Awesome , I played vanilla-WotLK but am a new arrival to Nost. Future Resto-Sham Looking forward to a fresh start on the new realm!
AceBro
Tester

by visceralbobcat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:45 am

Hey there! I'm part of a group of four people that'll be playing together on launch.
All of us have some raiding experience (from a little bit too probably too much), but we're not sure how much we'll actually be doing what with life and all that jazz.
Getting to 60 is totally a priority! We all want to stay around the same level while we go, though, and this where time constraints come in again. So we might level slower than some.
If none of that is a problem, however, we'd (probably, can't speak for everyone) love to join when the time comes!
And feel free to ask if anyone has any questions!
visceralbobcat
Tester

by hakuyi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 am

Shelburnn wrote:Sounds great everybody! We will worry about raid times once everyone starts getting close to 60. Once the server opens everyone should join the Content Wrath channel so we can talk to each other and so I know who will be joining us until I can get the 1 gold to make the charter.

When the time comes, maybe we should put our ingame names in this thread as well since we dont have a website?
hakuyi
Private
Private

by c0rrupt » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:48 am

Would love to join! Rolling a Fury warrior. Super pumped for the server to open! Cleared all content up to Naxx and a few bosses in Naxx in retail as an Alliance Frost Mage. Going blacksmithing as well.
c0rrupt
Tester

by Shelburnn » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Happy to have you all! I'll be making the website this week and just hope the guild name is still open so I dont have to start over lol. Other then that before the charter is signed we will just use a different channel so as we log on we can talk to each other. You can just add me as well if you dont know any one elses names and I can get you all connected. It should take more then a couple hours to get the charter ready to be signed.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by BoooYaaa » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi there, I too would love to get plugged into the guild. I am interested in either rolling a warrior, Mage, or rogue, depending on needs. I would enjoy any of these roles. I have some raiding experience; none of which was during vanilla. I cannot promise I will blaze to 60, but I will support the guild as best I can.
BoooYaaa
Tester

by torlOG » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi! I would like to join if possible, playing a rogue at the moment, but I've played everything from BC to WoD before.

Thanks in advance!

torlOG
torlOG
Tester

by Flizz » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 pm

I will join, no idea what class ill be, but i will join and possibly be on fire.
Flizz
Tester

by Shelburnn » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 am

Flizz wrote:I will join, no idea what class ill be, but i will join and possibly be on fire.

As long as you dont stand in the fire anything is fine with me :P
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by visceralbobcat » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:28 am

visceralbobcat wrote:Hey there! I'm part of a group of four people that'll be playing together on launch.

We're gonna be Warrior (Prot), Shaman (Resto), Rogue and a Mage by the way. :D
visceralbobcat
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters