US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by Sir_tokealot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:23 pm

hello i am very interested in joining your raiding guild. i am very experienced with vanilla raiding especially on hunter. i was looking to play a leadership role in guild on a needed class, was looking to play either druid, hunter, warrior or rogue most likely. let me know what you have for set in stone classes when we get closer.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by messica » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:02 am

Shelburnn wrote:
messica wrote:I would be interested. Won't know for sure of course until we bang out all the details as far as raid schedule and such.

Yes of course. It just makes more sense at the moment to focus on leveling, building a community, and preping for raid. Then focusing on raid times at the moment. Because if I put times up this early then some people wont even join. But if I wait until everyone is getting close to 60 to determine raid times I can create a schedule that is best for everyone.

Agreed
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hub » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am

Hello, I lvled a 60 rogue and I cleared MC/BWL 5/8 / Ony but since I started late (during july) I find myself only to have low ranking position with no possibility to rank up inside guilds that are currently doing the high end content. Ive also noticed horrible things in distrubition that didnt make any sense to me (ex: giving TF to rogue which is litteraly the best threat making weapon in the game and not even BiS for rogue). Of course there are still some fresh guild poping here and here but the comparaison in progression is far beyond at the point, now, I feel like I want a fresh new start so much and Im sure that is probably everyone's feeling.

So, ill say it out loud; I litteraly want to be maintank of your guild, Tauren warrior indeed, and Im that dedicated that I know ill probably be in the first 60's and I know its still a long road to go for everyone, just that leveling marathon, but still my desire is it. Im also willing to help admin, recruiting and managing website and such. Id like to talk more about it, lets just PM each other.
hub
Tester

by Shelburnn » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Sir_tokealot wrote:hello i am very interested in joining your raiding guild. i am very experienced with vanilla raiding especially on hunter. i was looking to play a leadership role in guild on a needed class, was looking to play either druid, hunter, warrior or rogue most likely. let me know what you have for set in stone classes when we get closer.

We would be happy to have you! At the moment we don't have many people with classes "set in stone" even I am undecided on exactly what I want to role on this new server. However what ever you choose I am sure we will have a place for you in leadership if your committed to putting the time in.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Neyorah » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:11 am

I may be interested in joining. I've played alliance in the past and cleared up to Naxx in vanilla. Always wanted to roll horde. Would love to either be a dedicated tank or healer. Hope to get more info as to what the class distribution would be and what the guild would need most. Sounds good so far, keep it up.
Neyorah
Tester

by Shelburnn » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:32 am

Neyorah wrote:I may be interested in joining. I've played alliance in the past and cleared up to Naxx in vanilla. Always wanted to roll horde. Would love to either be a dedicated tank or healer. Hope to get more info as to what the class distribution would be and what the guild would need most. Sounds good so far, keep it up.

At this point I've got 1 tank and 1 healer and everyone else who has responded has said the same thing as you that they want to pick what is best for the guild. Any class would be welcome and every one has their benefits so you can play what ever you want with in reason ( you know the typical raiding specs). Feel free to play what ever you want and youll be welcomed no problem. Their will be plenty of warriors and healers to recruit once the server starts up im sure. The only 2 classes that are less common that we need a few of are druid healers and shaman healers.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Gadattlop » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Hey there! I must say I really want to join you guys! The problem is that it's my first time at Vanilla.. I hope that's not a problem.
I dont know if there's anything else I have to say... so, take care!

Oh, I'm probably rolling a rogue, by the way.
Gadattlop
Tester

by Shelburnn » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Gadattlop wrote:Hey there! I must say I really want to join you guys! The problem is that it's my first time at Vanilla.. I hope that's not a problem.

Yeah thats not a problem! If youve played retail then you have a much better idea of how to keybind and using addons then most people back in vanilla did so it should be a problem to learn a few more things unique to vanilla
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Gadattlop » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:07 am

Shelburnn wrote:
Gadattlop wrote:Hey there! I must say I really want to join you guys! The problem is that it's my first time at Vanilla.. I hope that's not a problem.

Yeah thats not a problem! If youve played retail then you have a much better idea of how to keybind and using addons then most people back in vanilla did so it should be a problem to learn a few more things unique to vanilla

Then.. I'm in! Of course I'll have to learn mecanics and stuff.. but there are some weeks till then!
Gadattlop
Tester

by Zos » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Definitely interested, rolling Warlock!
Zos
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters