US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by Snarkii » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:48 am

I would love to join
Snarkii
Tester

by Shelburnn » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 am

The guild website is up! Although it is still being worked on!.

Contentwrath.guildportal.com

I will be messaging each of you this as well so everyone see it.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Futurology » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm interested in the guild, but I'm not going to post on your forum thread yet until I can finally decide between Druid and Rogue. 8-)
Futurology
Tester

by Aquane » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:06 pm

I'll give this guild a shot; do you have room for a dps warrior?
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shelburnn » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Aquane wrote:I'll give this guild a shot; do you have room for a dps warrior?

Of course just head to the website and sign up on the forum. :) contentwrath.guildportal.com
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

by Pauze » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Made an account just to say I'm definitely interested in this! Have priesting experience from retail Vanilla through Pandaland and was hoping to come back as a healer (and potential shadow priest once the 16 debuff limit is hit, or at least if the server ever hits the BC transfer time).

Have a tendency to level and grind when bored, so will probably bring a potential DPS or tank in the future as well. Looking at a troll priest right now, with a friend planning to roll an orc shaman alongside.
Pauze
Tester

by Aquane » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:54 am

I probably should've asked earlier, but do you guys consider yourselves hardcore? casual? or somewhere inbetween?
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mdmadam » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:11 pm

I am looking for a Horde-side NA guild to join up with once PvE begins. I live in the EST timezone as well.

My one concern is that once the guild has established a decent player base of raiders that the more casual/less hardcore players will get muscled out. I was in one of the current top end US-Horde guilds and was removed because of my availability even though they also claimed to accept social/leveling members and I was in that guild from pretty much server launch. I just wanna make sure a guild like this is fully accepting of those who have RL responsibilities and can only log on during certain times of the day.
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aquane » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 pm

I recieved a PM from OP stating that this guild considers themselves to be hardcore; can't imagine why he PMed me to say that though when some other guy asked a similar question
I'll save you guys the trouble and gquit now; I don't want a hardcore guild
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shelburnn » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Just to clarify something yes I would think aspects of this guild as "hard core" I have goals that both myself and quite a few of the people who have joined the guild have shown interest in such as realm first Ragnaros and speed leveling to 60. I am more then happy to take in anyone who wants to join the community. As long as they have a positive attitude, are active, and participate and assist the guild then I'd be happy to have people who dont want to "hardcore raid". For me its all about the community being built. If I want to limit recruiting to only raiders then I'll do that much further down the road but I'm not going to kick someone because there not leveling fast enough, or arent planning on raiding, or have a schedule conflict with our raiding schedule. I'm a pretty nice guy and I intend on building a great community that can last through even the hardest of trials ( AQ 40, Naxx)
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters