US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: US <Content Wrath> is recruiting

by hakuyi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:51 am

Looking at these posts there definitely wont be a shortage of shamans (shamen).
hakuyi
Private
Private

by Pajamas » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:36 pm

I am very excited for the new server, and would love to join the guild. I was leveling on the pvp server but I felt so far behind, so this is perfect for me to start fresh. I played a hunter in vanilla through a few bosses in AQ40 and would really love to play a hunter again. Although I was curious if you already had a good amount of people saying they were going to play a hunter. If so I might level something else that would be more useful to the guild.
Pajamas
Tester

by Nordak » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:44 pm

I'm definitely interested in joining up with you guys when this server launches. Obviously, we'll have to figure out a good raiding schedule, but hopefully we're able to figure out something good for everyone!

I will most likely be rolling Rogue at launch.
Nordak
Tester

by Drondar » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Hey, I just found out about Nostalrius last night, and didn't realize there wasn't much of a US presence, so I'd love to join up with a like-minded/timed guild for the new server. I never raided past ZG or AQ20 in Vanilla, so I'm excited to kick some Ragnaros/Ony butt! That is, if you'll have me of course.

If you care about what class I'll play it'll be a Rogue.
Why am I doing this to myself all over again?
Drondar
Tester

by wolfangBR » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm

i like to be member of the guild :)
wolfangBR
Tester

by Statin » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:02 pm

So Next Saturday at 7pm. Perhaps we should make a list of those interested with the class they wish to roll. Organization now can only help in the long run.
Statin
Tester

by Sir_tokealot » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 pm

maybe we could start a live document list, or poll or something so we at least have a ballpark idea of class representation. if we had it filled out by friday it would probably help the undecided people quite a bit, especially if anyone intend on starting literally as soon as the server comes up. im willing to lock in on hunter 100% at this point.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Pajamas » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 am

The living document is a great idea. I am also very curious to know what other people are going to be rolling because I would like a roll a hunter, but i might reconsider if too many people are rolling one.
Pajamas
Tester

by BoooYaaa » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:20 am

I will be rolling a troll mage.
BoooYaaa
Tester

by Shelburnn » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:09 am

Pajamas wrote:I am very excited for the new server, and would love to join the guild. I was leveling on the pvp server but I felt so far behind, so this is perfect for me to start fresh. I played a hunter in vanilla through a few bosses in AQ40 and would really love to play a hunter again. Although I was curious if you already had a good amount of people saying they were going to play a hunter. If so I might level something else that would be more useful to the guild.

Beleive it or not we havent had many people say they wanted hunter.
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters