NA - Experienced Players, Eventual Raiding

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: NA - Experienced Players, Eventual Raiding

by raydawg04 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:57 am

Shadowpve: My vision for a guild is more of a democracy. So my idea is that once we get established, we all discuss the pro's and con's of several systems, and ultimately take a poll.
raydawg04
Private
Private

by Insanitea » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:41 am

Hello there,

I'm certainly interested in your guild. I'm likely to be leveling both a hunter and a holy priest (mostly cause someone has to farm for the darn priestie :) let me know if you think if you may be interested in having me also.

Tryst (Insanitea)
Insanitea
Tester

by raydawg04 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Insanitea: Of course we're interested in having you! What you don't like wanding everything to death? Lol, sounds great though.

Launch today guys! I imagine everyone is as excited as I am, hopefully we can all get some lucky taps on the spawns and stay ahead of the flock. Our numbers are growing and I'm sure we'll have no problem filling out once we get started.

I want to add one thing here now that we're about to launch, and I'm sure you all will agree: I want to make sure all of us know that our guild name is, in a way, our "brand". This brand is all of ours. This is our guild, not my guild. The way we act on server and how we treat other players is a direct representation of ALL of us! If we are to be the great community that we all want to be, we need to live that with every other person we interact with in game.

I'll be talking to you all soon in the Omnia channel on server, and again let me know if anyone has any questions.

Ryan (Rhay)
raydawg04
Private
Private

by Stankku » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Looks great. I was thinking about rolling troll hunter (mostly as my first ever char was hunter and I would love to do the Rhok'delar quest again). Looks like quite many is thinking about hunter as well.

As I raided through vanilla to wotlk as dps, healer could be nice as well, but idea of leveling one is giving me the creeps.

Rogue could be option for me as well. Loved mine in vanilla.
Stankku
Tester

by Shadowpve » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Sounds good. I like that its the guilds choice on everything, just concerned about loot council which I personally can't stand. I would love to join the guild and definitely tryout for officer spot.

A little back story about me.

- Been playing since Vanilla on retail all the way up to WoD, which I stopped playing about 8 months ago due to boredom. I have the Knight Captain title from vanilla as proof of that many years played.

- Have gladiator title and feat of strength on live with 2600+ ratings

- Have played every class in the game at high ratings in PvP and raided on every class except DK

My live acc can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ers/simple

- Looking for a medium PvE/PvP guild, which is a guild that isnt too hardcore for server firsts but are looking to progress and have fun, also does premade BGs for ranks/gear (I can host these myself aswell).

- Planning on being in the top 100 to hit lvl 60, going to be on here for atleast 20+ hours today.

- Most likely playing Warlock but been wavering between that and Hunter, most likely Lock tho.

- I'm a pretty active youtuber, with some old wow videos, mostly SMITE videos lately tho (I'm a former PRO smite player, and former team captain of Moral eSports), which can be seen here on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/zfkas

I think with my rich background of WoW I would make one hell of an officer and asset to any guild. I'm very friendly, and would do my best for my guildies. I plan on farming tons too so I will have lots of mats for raids :)
Looking forward to hearing back! See you in 3 hours!
Shadowpve
Private
Private

by Insanitea » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:20 pm

it's almost go time. i hope everyone else is excited too! I can't wait to get to run all the dungeons again at level especially if we can work it out to do some running together. I know i'll be looking for folks to run many, since leveling a holy priest solo "killing things" (read that as outliving things) is a mildly beastly undertaking, but I've done it before. Can't wait to see you all in game.

Tryst (Insanitea)
Insanitea
Tester

by Murderdeath » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Well here we go. I'm gonna log on soon and make my character. Hope to see everyone soon. Unfortunately I do have a RL event today but I should be back on late this evening. Good luck to everyone and may the spawns be in your favor, the rngesus shine on you, and all your mob tags find their mark. I will find you in the Omnia chat.
See ya inside.
Murderdeath
Tester

by raydawg04 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Shadowpve: Loving the enthusiasm, I will be messaging you and we will talk more about officer slots. I also am not a big fan of the loot council system, I lean towards DKP open bid.

Tryst: We will definitely get some guild dungeon runs going :) I'm sure there will be plenty of them going on spur-of-moment but I'd like to also get some nights set up where we try to be on and running places.

To anyone new looking at this and debating posting: Don't worry that it's getting close to launch, I will be checking this thread constantly and if you do make a short post here, even though I will be talking with you in-game it will help with head count purposes.

Lol @ the rngesus - See you all in an hour :)

Ryan (Rhay)
raydawg04
Private
Private

by Tacktula » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get rolling with the new Nostalrius PvE server. I have experience playing vanilla as I played it during retail when I was very young. I've played on private servers before for vanilla wow and I've made it to post 50 before, but the server started to fall apart and ruined my enjoyment.

I'm very much interested in joining a stable group that can provide an enjoyable experience every step of the way. I'm not entirely decided what I am wanting to play quite yet, I usually enjoy healers, but I'm not sure if I willing to level a priest again as that is what I did on the other private server. I don't really enjoy druids, so if I do roll a healer I would ultimately land on shaman. However, I would also be interested in making a mage or a warlock as I do enjoy those classes as well. If anyone would like to add their two cents to help me make my decision I would be interested in reading your responses.

With all that said I look forward to seeing you all in Azeroth in hopefully only 40 minutes.
Tacktula
Tester

by Aquane » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:30 pm

count me in

rolling a warrior; I'll be main spec dps and I'll offtank for fights that need more than 2 tanks
I'll keep my in-game name protected by not stating it ITT
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters