Chocolate Milk [EU] PVE high end raiding guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Chocolate Milk [EU] PVE high end raiding guild

by Strobber » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Welcome to Chocolate Milk!

Saturday at 7pm we can finally start! Something we as a group of friends have long been waiting for.

We are ‘Chocolate milk’ a European horde raiding guild that has seen many patches and expansions but wants to go back.
Together with a core of friendly players that have lots of experience we will do our very best to relive our youth. We have led guilds before with even realm first kills on servers like Sunstrider & Trollbane.

Ok so now some real info:

As a guild we will use the dkp system as it is known to most players, everyone will be able to bid on their preferred items. We will progress in the raiding environment as the patches are released. Some of you will wonder what days we will raid and what hours. Well We don’t want to bind anyone to a system from the start that won’t work for them. So this will be decided in a later stage by our members, yea that’s right by YOU! But let's not get ahead of ourselves, first we have the long road to 60 and would like to get through this with a great community of players which we plan to become together with your help.

So are you feeling the vibe? Do you think you would be suited for this guild? Let us know! You can find us on our site, the nostalrius forums or in a personal message.

http://chocolatemilk.shivtr.com/

Edit: We now have a TS3 server !

If you have any questions regarding the guild you can also ask them in person. Just find our TS3 info on our website or right here in this post.

Server : ts23.gameservers.com:9131

See you online !

The Chocolate Milk team
Last edited by Strobber on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ace
Strobber
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Chocolate Milk [EU] PVE high end raiding guild

by Aiushtha » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 pm

It would be great if you could post a link to said site :mrgreen:
Aiushtha
Private
Private

by Strobber » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Fixed that problem for you !
Ace
Strobber
Grunt
Grunt

by Mistral » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:53 am

How hardcore are you when it comes to talent specs?
Moonkin? Feral? Enhancement? Shadow? Disci? Arms?
Mistral
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

First up I'd like to add that we will take all the questions you guys ask here and on our website and put them in a FAQ so you can all find those.

Mistral Hi, about your question :

How hardcore are you when it comes to talent specs?
Moonkin? Feral? Enhancement? Shadow? Disci? Arms?

We are are aware that these specs arn't that viable as in the retail right now. Everyone knows that, but we are also thinking that this is not a first launch or something we have never done before. Taking this all into account I can say that we can look into accepting players that are willing to put a effort in their class. Anything is possible ! If for example you really want to play that Moonkin and you're doing the best you can, who am I to stop you :).

Hope to see you soon !

The Chocolate Milk team
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Mage21 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Looks like a really nice guild.

Wont leave any app before raiddays / times are set tho, might hear from me at 60 :D

Btw.. Open or closed DKP bidding?
Mage21
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Duofilm » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey ! Mage21

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are absolutly set on making this a awesome community for everyone. I understand that you are searching for some real info about raid days & hours ? Someone asked the same question on our forum on the website you can find our longer answer on that in our FAQ on the website found right here : FAQ

About your second question :
Open or closed DKP bidding?

The system we present to you guys right now is the system we have been using in the past. This does however not mean that we are not willing to listen to other ideas. If closed bidding seems better for this community we will not hesitate to change that. This are all decisions that will need to be looked at really carefully. And I believe we have a great amount of time for that during the lvling period.

Thanks for your question and see you soon !

The Chocolate Milk Team
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Sethzer » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:25 pm

+1 for creative name!
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Strobber » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 am

Edit: We now have a TS3 server !

If you have any questions regarding the guild you can also ask them in person. Just find our TS3 info on our website or right here in this post.

Server : ts23.gameservers.com:9131

See you online !

The Chocolate Milk Team
Ace
Strobber
Grunt
Grunt

by hubble01 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi ! I'm totally new to this server and I came to know that a new Pve server it's coming soon ! I'm really interested in joining your ranks, I am 21 years old and I play from Italy, I'm searching for a friendly guild that also desire to progress in pve. I started playing wow when The Burning Crusade was originally released, so we can say that I have some experience :D . However I never played seriously in Vanilla, for this reason I'm also searching for a guild that can welcome me properly. What do you say :)? Last thing.. When the server starts how do I find you in game ?
hubble01
Tester

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters