US <Content Wrath> Recruitment

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

US <Content Wrath> Recruitment

by Shelburnn » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:39 am

Content Wrath is a raiding guild with the intent on hardcore progression raiding as quickly as possible. We currently have a roster of nearly 60 members and are building a amazing community of guildmates that actually help each other! Do not be discourged by the "hardcore" aspect of the guild. As the guild leader it is my primary goal to create a strong community that will last even through the hardest raids (AQ40, Naxx). So if you would like to join the guild and fill a supporting role and just help the guild outside of raid with material collection, rep grinding, and everything else there is to do at lvl 60 then we would be happy to have you as long as you have the correct attitude treat your guildmates as they treat you.

Our raid team will be built along the following principles not necessarily in this order:
Dedication to the guild
Attitude
Appropriate Raid composition
Ability to listen and take advice/criticism(We can all learn something new!)

We are currently recruiting all positions (Especially healers!). However we have 10 warriors currently in the guild so if you want a (main tank position) it would be very difficult to say the least at the rate they are leveling.

As I stated before the community is what comes first for me we currently have a community we all can be proud of with guildmates constantly talking, joking around, hanging out in our Discord channel all day and helping one anouther.

If you are interested in applying please message Shelburnn or CruelAvenger in game for a invite and you will be put in a Initiate status so we can see how you fit in with everyone. Also go to the guild website contentwrath.guildportal.com and apply there as well. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me anytime!
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

Re: US <Content Wrath> Recruitment

by Shelburnn » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:16 pm

bump
Shelburnn
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Horde guilds headquarters