[EU] Experienced main tank seeks guild.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[EU] Experienced main tank seeks guild.

by actionpigeon » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:18 am

Hi everyone,

I am seeking a main tank spot in a serious (as serious as MC and this raid tier is…) and ambitious guild on the PvE realm of Nostalrius.

I am an old school player of all games and World of Warcraft is no exception. I’ve found returning to a Vanilla ruleset an absolute blast, it feels like the time and effort you put into things really means something and it’s not just handed to you on a plate like in more and more games of this era. I’ve always said if I was to ever do my time over again I’d want to be a warrior main tank.

So I’m advertising myself, my experience, my ability and my knowledge for a guild who has yet to fill their main tank spot.

My intention is to play as long as is required throughout the week but the general consensus is that most guilds will raiding 2-3 nights a week. I have a full time job but all my spare time is spent playing games so I’ll have plenty of time to sink into levelling, gearing and raiding.

I’ve been playing WoW since closed beta, I’ve played all classes except Warlock and Rogue on a current content level (at the time), have completed server firsts in several of the tiers, held damage and clear speed world records and also placed in the early 30’s on some bosses in cataclysm in world first rankings. I’ve owned Shadowmourne on my warrior (a server first on Quel'Thalas) and filled several key roles within the guilds I’ve been a part of (raid leader, main tank, offtank, officer, recruitment). My aim is to surround myself with like-minded people and achieve as much as I can in the game.

I've always enjoyed tanking most, for several assorted reasons, but most importantly it gives my an indirect influence of a group or raid, I dictate the pace in a 5 man group, the faster I go, the more that gets done. This is why I’d also offer to raid lead too(unless that spot is filled). I know all the content inside out and feel that I’d strengthen an already solid roster of players. I don’t click anything, all skills are key bound, the plethora of macros strengthen my play and my reactions round everything off.

I’m currently levelling as a tank and feel, unless absolutely necessary, I won’t switch to another spec. I aim to be 60 and geared within the week.

I’m happy to join comms of any type, have a mic, I’m very vocal and, if you wish, I will join for guild interviews.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Actionpigeon.
actionpigeon
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Horde guilds headquarters