<Sanctum> [NA]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Goon Squad> [NA]

by scalepad » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:15 pm

thx for the bump bro
molly
scalepad
Private
Private

by SnowFlakes » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:55 am

This is a pretty cool guild, bump
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by tkislove » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:31 am

Bump for 8/10 MC
tkislove
Tester

by Xethra » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Bump.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by jxo177 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Is this the same Goon Squad of SA/Mal'ganis fame? It was not my main server but I always had a blast playing with you all! I'll look you up when I am on tonight!
jxo177
Tester

by mdma » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Looking for some players to join our raid roster.
<Good Squad>
mdma
Grunt
Grunt

by Toshu17 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello

I am new to the server but am interested in joining your guild.
I'm fresh but can level quickly-and have a lot of vanilla experience.
I can roll any class to help benefit the guild. Please let me know which class would benefit you as s guild more so I can be a good asset to the team or raid group.

Thank you!
Toshu17
Grunt
Grunt

by mdma » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:06 pm

@Toshu,

We'd love to have a chat with you. Please send me a PM with the following info filled out and i'll contact you In game.

Playtimes:
We raid 6:30PM PST Friday / Saturday, can you make these times?
Class:
Vanilla experience:
Anything else you'd like to add

With Vanilla being a long grind we would want you to play whatever class you enjoy. Regardless of our roster, we always are recruiting dedicated and skilled players. Look forward to hearing from you
<Good Squad>
mdma
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:23 pm

So hi,

Dudebroqt, as I'm guessing from your post you want to bring facts ? We'll I'll bring you facts. For starters I have never ever in my entire wow career seen a guild that has this many elitist, annoying, hate carrying players as <Goon Squad> on Nostalrius Pve. It all started during the leveling process and I think i'm talking for a bunch of ppl now. My personal experience on this part:

I'm a warrior levelinig in Thousand needles when a hunter of goon squad (one of the core members) watches me die on a single mob. A mob that reduces hit chance by 50%. Instead of deciding to help me survive he instead creates a public world post saying : "Haha, the almighty GM Duo of Chocolate Milk just died on a single mob fight, can't even handle that". This sentence is not exact but I'd bet my life on it that its close to accurate.

Instead of instantly ignoring everyone around me with the guild tag I carry on leveling to 60. On the way I join party with plenty of members of Goon squad doing quests and instances. Once at 60 it all starts again though.
Members of goon squad start insulting ppl publicly in world chat and talk trash about other guilds. I will not guarantee that none of my members in Chocolate milk answered with equal insults, but they were not coming out of thin air.

Right before we kill Rag with the join raid there is however a little light at the end of the tunnel. Certain members of goon squad notice that the server is reflecting bad on their entire guild. Something that can only have happened by their own actions. They react, they even help out with farming flasks for fellow guilds aiding in our first Rag kill. They filter out some bad mojo's out of their guild and make a different more approachable guild recruitment. Honestly I was convinced and enjoyed the new goon squad, this was a guild ppl should want to join and want to raid with. The horde was united... or at least for a few days.

After some time Video games & Chocolate milk decide to merge, we took our time discussing details since we didn't want to leave any player behind. During this merging process I get multiple whispers from my guild members stating that the GM of Goon squad (who we all know) is trying to recruit them in whisper. In other words he's poaching our players ( I'm using your words here dudebroqt). I approach him with this info since its not something you should be doing as a GM of a different guild. The conversations starts with me asking him why he does this, he then tells me his guild lost a lot of players going to the new game Fallout 4. I then reply him with the fact that that does effect every single guild, The first sentence of the screenshots below show how I tell him it will happen again when star wars battlefront is released. The rest you can read down here, also I didn't edit my chat window so that you can see I didn't leave any whispers out. The GM of goon squad openly admits poaching from our guild in this conversation.

Screenshot chat window 1

Screenshot chat window 2

Screenshot chat window 3

If you still don't believe it well here is the actually recruit message send to many of the members of video games & Chocolate milk at the time. POACH Screenshot

Last but not least I would like the show the difference between the conversations we had with the GM of Goon squad when they realized they weren't doing a great job. And then 5 days later when they were already tired of being nice. The first 2 sentences of this conversation window are dated before the rag kill the second part of the conversation is dated after the rag kill when we actually merged. Screenshot difference

Now to answer what you linked earlier Poplockndrop... All I see on your screenshot is a "Say" not directed to any individual player but used to answer your recruitment message you openly continue using in world chat. All you are currently doing is harvesting the rotten fruit you planted while leveling. I admire how you tried to pull yourself together and get back on track but you gave up really really really fast.

In the end the bad reputation some of your members reflected on the server has caught up with you. And your untainted members are not accepting that. Hence your losing a lot of ppl.

I'd like to end with apologizing to the players in Goon squad that are no trouble and are actually nice players, I know they exist and they know who i'm talking about. Also I have kept myself out of troublesome conversations until this post.

The reason I do this is to defend my guild, not everyone in here is perfect but we try to keep it civilized. Pointing fingers like your doing yourself is not a way to fix things. If you want to run a proper guild I suggest you stop the behavior your showing right now and work on working together instead. Cause right now its up to you, the ball is in your camp we would say in Belgium.

Thanks for listening and again my apologies for anyone extra that got offended. But this has to stop.

ps: since you decided to put this in our recruit post, I will add it there as well for future players to be able to read it.
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by dudebroqt » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Id like to make it known this all happened after the fact of jaeden poaching. I would also like to point out that duo is obviously salty as fuck and just described him self in his first paragraph... lol
dudebroqt
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters