Deja Vu is now recruiting for our raiding core

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: Deja Vu is now recruiting for our raiding core

by Duofilm » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 pm

If you have an issue with a guild member, take it up directly with the guild master via a private message or make a thread in General Discussion. Do not spam their recruitment thread.
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Milenko » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Last edited by Milenko on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milenko
Tester

by XJ9 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:52 am

Milenko wrote:
dudebroqt wrote:Its pretty sad how pathetic these guys are really thinking they are so good cus they killed rag.. cus HE'S SO HARD

Thats the thing tho. He isnt hard. If youve got all the buffs in the world and still scrape through with 22 people dead then your gonna get eaten alive in bwl and raped all ways in aq and naxxramas. :oops:

Lol? I don't we ever once bragged about the horde first Ragnaros kill aside from in jest to piss off some of GS. I don't think there is a player in our raid team who legitimately thinks we are better than GS for getting Ragnaros downed first. (Though to be completely fair, when you guys had two weeks advantage on us and we downed it twice before you downed it once. . .) Any "We're better than GS" would arise most likely from perception of attitudes. I don't hold any ill feelings towards Goon Squad, however I am offput that their guild leader seems like the stereotypical CoD player as opposed to the voice of 20-40 people, however much are in GS. Whereas in DV a lot of our leadership seems really chill and non elitist at all.

Though Milenko is very much right in that if you can just barely scrape kills in MC, BWL and AQ are going to beat you down because that's where your mechanical skill and raid leader competence is going to shine. Molten Core bosses are loot pinatas, we all know this and I would hope agree on it. BWL bosses while not the most intricate (Razorgore, Chromaggus, and Nefarian aside because while also relatively basic fights, they're a lot more difficult than Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor, Lashlayer. Vael I wouldn't be sure to gauge. I know he was a difficult fight when players didn't have spreadsheets and rotations for DPS, though now I'd only imagine it to tax healers and people who can't tell if they're going to explode.) they definitely are more difficult than MC bosses where they're primarily "Decurse!" or "CC Adds, kill them in an order" or "Zerg the boss."

Personally I look forward to the BWL release because I want to see where the guilds compare come that time. The same can and will be said for AQ40 and Naxxramas on their releases. At that point we'll have relatively similar gear as guilds, start on probably the same day, and with a clean slate. Any boss kills that happen are going to be your skill as a raid team in the race as opposed to "We had 60s faster than you."
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:40 pm

http://nostalriusdejavu.shivtr.com/

New guild website, will get the main post updated asap
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by < 3 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 am

Once again, if you have an issue with a guild, please contact the guild master and do not spam their recruitment thread.
Last edited by Pottu on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic spam
< 3
Tester

by RosettaStoner » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:36 am

All class with this <3 guy...
Respect is the name of almost every game.
RosettaStoner
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ellmo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:02 am

Recruiting for 2nd MC team
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MrCer » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:46 am

Kazz hype
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ellmo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

3 Onyxia's cleared, every week now - well done!
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MrCer » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Server First Kazz kill.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext