Hard time finding a nice Guild.. :c

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Hard time finding a nice Guild.. :c

by Computeher » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:58 am

I'm leveling an Undead Priest & and my friend is about to make a character to join me. It'd be nice to find a casual Guild to join for socializing considering all the low level zones are VERY dead. I think an "Application Process" is a little much and I'm not interested in filling one out. But I am willing to private message via the forum or in-game if you'd like to get to know me before shooting me an invite. Thanks (:

~ Computeher Undead Priest
Alliance - Vaerity
Horde - Computeher
Computeher
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Hard time finding a nice Guild.. :c

by AL900 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:27 am

I found my "early guilds" by playing with other people. After a lot of questing, a dungeon or two, you wanna play with each other again and if they have a guild they can invite you.

The starting and leveling zones on Kalimdor are filled to the brim with players! Durotar, the Barrens, Stonetalons Mountains, a loot of people there. Maybe you should relocate.

What level are you?
"Wow I am so ANGRY that people play this social game and don't care about getting the best 15 year old magical clothes for their cartoon man!" -WeirdGreenMist
AL900
Grunt
Grunt

by Shadowsilver » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:16 pm

I think my guild might be of interest to you.

We aim to be a raiding guild, but not a "hardcore" one. But outside of raids, we are trying to build a social community with our TS server at it's core.

We don't really have any requirements for joining as everyone is really just getting started on the server, we don't even have a lvl 60 in the guild yet :lol:

Anyway, if it has any interest, here's a link to our forum post here for more info :)
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25843
Shadowsilver
Tester

by DyretDK » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:27 pm

You should try the barrens, that place is packed :D

Some zones are of course more "dead" than others, but not total dead, and a lot more visited than on the realms i played on. You should quest in popular zones if you want a social experience, you can't just walk into the woods and be surprised that no one is in there ;)

I recommend you to google: popular leveling zones vanilla

Good luck :)
I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody...

WTS: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26484
Hurricane
Warmonger
Braincage
DyretDK
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters