Leader of <Netflix and Chill> Bustylocks

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Leader of <Netflix and Chill> Bustylocks

by drex5 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Leader of <Netflix and Chill> worked with my guild < Argonauts> to blend our core raiders together so that we could progress through MC faster, we cleared few bosses on Sunday and as agreed upon he gave us half of the cores. Then the following day reorganized the run from both our guilds and pugged very few and cleared it 10/10 with a hell of a lot of core drops, around 20. Bustylocks then refused to hand over any of the cores over to us, regardless of what we agreed on Sunday, the day before that their would be a fair split. We took turns with BoEs so that one guild then the other would get one for their members, mostly of which he kept and then sold. While the Netflix and Chill players were generally great to run with this was a massive let down and be warned when raiding with Bustylocks.
drex5
Tester

Re: Leader of <Netflix and Chill> Bustylocks

by Rheeva » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:28 am

I think you're in the wrong forum, this isn't for PvP-Realm
Rheeva
Private
Private

by Spraylokt » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Netflix and Chill is no more, guild disbanded.
Spraylokt
Tester

by Ptahmose » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:16 am

Spray, message me or Turocko in game. We created our own guild without his ninja/child mentality ass. Come join if you want.
Ptahmose
Tester

by ShaqPack » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Bustylocks is horrible, I'd strongly urge anyone to leave a group if he is leading or assisting in leading it. Dude did a PUG Ony run and forced some of the noobs in the group to buy fire resist pots from him for 3g each if they didn't have any lol, in fact they had to buy at least 2. Then on top of that he pretty much revealed that he was hoping there would be wipes so he could keep making money off of everyone in the process. Dude just does bad business. Despite all of that, it took his PUG group literally 5 hours to kill Ony.
ShaqPack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters