PVE Server forum

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: PVE Server forum

by Noselacri » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Getting a bit ridiculous that it's now Sunday evening of the week where they promised an announcement, and there's still complete silence. That's to say nothing of promising an announcement "this week" and then not only not making said announcement, but trolling the playerbase with a different and unrelated announcement which contains no real information about whatever that is. It feels like they're intentionally trying to disappoint people.
Noselacri
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Soulxlock » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:10 pm

I hope we get some more info today. If we do then they *really* waited until the last moment ;). If we don't then yeah, I will feel a bit trolled.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by deadcorpseeater » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Guyz, I'm really getting bored of Dark Souls 2 Sholar of the First Sin, so I'm w8ing for PvE server here. Please, do it faster!
deadcorpseeater
Tester

by Bartolo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Announce the date! announce the date! :D
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cascarrabias » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:02 pm

So we have been officially trolled?
cascarrabias
Grunt
Grunt

by Noselacri » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Krylled.
Noselacri
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ziphr » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Chatthenator » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:01 am

It is 6 am now (Paris time), does that mean we've been trolled? I can't believe time flew by so quickly, it feels like they announced the PvE server only a few weeks ago... But appareantly sunday would be the last moment they'd announce it :/
Chatthenator
Private
Private

by Oitake » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:40 am

I think they truly meant this subforum was the big news...

Hm...

Let's just say that I wouldn't have announced it the way they did. It's quite a bummer. A subforum is literally made in a few seconds, so why did we have to wait for it for a whole week? I'm a very positive person and I'm really really bummed by this.

I'm still very glad for everything you do, but could you at least communicate a little better? Even if you have nothing new to say, state it, please. Like "We are working on it but after we fixed some bugs new ones appeared. It's like walking in the tall grass when playing pokémon, heheh...heh. Trying our hardest to give you the best experience!".

I don't know. A subforum. Feels kinda empty.
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pallysir » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 am

I mean the guild recruitment could be used and we can talk about the server in there, but it does feel rather crude after waiting so long just to get a forum. Hopefully the delay was because of how the PvP server has been recently with crashing and needing fixes rapidly, and they didn't want it to be like this.
Lvl 60 paladin, 20 days played, ganked 373 times
Pallysir
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion