TRANSFERS

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: TRANSFERS

by TOVAR » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Glenzig wrote:
Choose to stay on the pvp server and play your lvl 60, or start at lvl 1 on the pve server.

I will rerol from zero. I will face the crappy "WTT" economy. I will face the tedious X1 levelling, and by God, so will everyone!
NO shortcuts!
1.12 Vanila is not for lazy people.
This rush-rush-rush mentality is what ruined the game. First, rush to 60. Then rush to MC-ONY. Then moan about ZG. Then rush through ZG. Then moan some MOAR about BWL. Then rush through BWL. Then moan about AQ.. then rush.. what's wrong with these people? Never happy with what they get. :x
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by eXistenZ » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:49 pm

As if the developers would want to dedicate their time to a ridiculous transfer system where you would transfer the character, but lose [insert X] after the transfer. If they ever would implement transfers, it would most likely be the same blizzlike way we all experienced over time.

They said there is no chance in hell they will allow transfers, so all speculations are futile anyway.
Last edited by eXistenZ on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myrrh (Alliance) - PvE server
eXistenZ
Private
Private

by LittleSorcerer » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:19 am

Never Ever. Never.
LittleSorcerer
Private
Private

by MasterQuaster » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:50 pm

No transfers pls! That would ruin a new Server start.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by myooteme » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:27 pm

It's always best to start fresh! I just want to get my name when the PvE server opens ^_^
Kokosan
<The Order>
Level ?? Night Elf Rogue
myooteme
Grunt
Grunt

by Netflix » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Zaft wrote:They have already stated that it won't ever happen.

That was what they said a couple of months ago about a PVE realm as far as I know. ;)
Netflix
Private
Private

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Netflix wrote:
Zaft wrote:They have already stated that it won't ever happen.

That was what they said a couple of months ago about having a PVE realm. ;)

You should realize that there is more reasoning behind this decision rather than philosophy of fairness towards people who don't have established level 60 chars ready to be transferred, it's alot of work considering the fact that the servers will be with different patches and that heinous amount of work would only be feasable if it was a paid service, which is illegal.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shpati » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:27 am

Yea it does suck we won't be able to transfer. I should've waited before I put the amount of time into my PvP character. I know it's impossible, but the possibility to at least send gold to the PvE server would've been enough for me to reroll lol.

I definitely agree that it would be a bad idea to allow transfers from the start. High levels can just go around with their mounts and take all the nodes, sell them to lowbies, or w/e. They could power level the lowbies, run them through all the instances. It just wouldn't feel right.

But at the same time, I don't think it would be a bad idea to allow transfers 2-3 months after the server has been opened (like one transfer per account, a one time feature only). The only downside I see is that it would be tedious task for the dev team to do (fixing bugs/crashes much more important). Maybe I'm wrong, and it isn't a hard thing to do. But if it is, It would only be worth it if they got paid to do it, which would get Nostalrius hit with some serious litigation lol.
Shpati
Private
Private

by corpsen » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 am

only one answer...

FCK you with transfers !!
corpsen
Private
Private

by TOVAR » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm